10 Wearable gadgets that are trending in 2021
Love wearable tech? Have a look at today's roundup of wearable gadgets that are trending now.
Keep track of your health and get more done with these 10 trending wearables in 2021. These popular tech products practically give you a checkup on your wrist, display messages in front of your eyes, and let you record content without a phone. And, with new entries like the super-durable Apple Watch Series 7, these gadgets integrate more seamlessly into your life than ever.
Want to know how healthy you are, anytime, anywhere? One of the smartwatches below has both ECG and EDA Scan apps and even monitors your blood oxygen levels. Or maybe you’d like a way to capture content more easily? Then have a look at the Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses. Read about the coolest gadgets you can wear below.
1. The Xiaomi Smart Glasses let you read messages, translate text, take photos, and more, while keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
Stay present in your surroundings, but still get stuff done, with the Xiaomi Smart Glasses. This trending wearable in 2021 sends important notifications right to your field of vision. Even cooler, a tiny display chip allows enough light for you to see images even on a bright day.
The concept gadget’s price is TBA, but you can learn more about it on the official website.
2. The Apple Watch Series 7 is super durable. Plus, its screen area is 20% larger than the previous version for enhanced viewing.
One of the most exciting wearables of the year is the Apple Watch Series 7. It’s Apple’s most durable smartwatch ever, thanks to its IP6X dust-resistance and WR50 water-resistance ratings. And, with a crack-resistant front crystal, it stands up to everyday wear.
This gadget costs $399 and is coming soon.
3. The Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses have dual 5 MP cameras, letting you record content without a phone.
Take videos and snap photos easily with the Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses. Their cameras produce high-quality images and adjust automatically to the lighting. Even better, these glasses can play music and calls privately.
Get them for $299 on the official website.
4. The Panasonic GN01 Neck-Type 4-Channel Surround Speaker gives you a 3D sound experience. Plus, it’s comfortable.
Get pain-free sound while you play with another of our favorite trending wearables in 2021: the Panasonic GN01 neck-Type 4-Channel Surround Speaker. It sits snuggly on your shoulder and even has noise and echo canceling dual microphones.
This gadget is coming soon, and its price is TBA.
5. The Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker has everything you need to keep tabs on your health: an ECG app and more.
Stay informed about your health with the Fitbit Charge 5 advanced health tracker. This cool wearable has an ECG app and an EDA Scan app. It also tracks your blood oxygen level, gives you a Daily Readiness score, and does so much more.
Preorder it for $179.95 on the official website.
6. The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier battery-powered face mask helps you breathe safely thanks to two H13 HEPA filters.
Ensure you’re always breathing fresh, purified air with the LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier. It has two high-quality HEPA filters, dual fans, and UV-LED light.
Get it for about $152.
7. The TCL NXTWEAR G wearable display glasses help your content come to life thanks to the 1080p Micro OLED panels .
The TCL NXTWEAR G wearable display glasses are another of our favorite trending wearables in 2021. Its high-definition Sony FHD Micro OLED panels make games, movies, and music super life-like.
These smart glasses are coming soon and are priced at about $651.
8. The Snap Spectacles 4th Generation lightweight AR glasses are great for creators to wear both indoors and outdoors.
The Snap Spectacles 4th Generation lightweight AR glasses display information in front of your eyes. And, with up to 2,000 nits of brightness, they’re suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Made for creators, they use Lens Studio to show you how AR looks in your environment.
These smart glasses are coming soon, and their price is TBA.
9. The HTC Vive Pro 2 VR headset has a 5K resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The DSC technology ensures lossless images.
The HTC Vive Pro 2 VR headset is a pretty cool wearable with its Display Stream Compression (DSC). It creates reduced motion blur and lossless images. What’s more, the high refresh rate helps you blow away the competition.
Get it for $799 on the official website.
10. The XUPERMASK high-tech face mask keeps you safe and stylish. It blocks germs and has noise-cancelling headphones.
Designed by singer will.i.am, the XUPERMASK high-tech face mask is one of the coolest face masks you can buy. In fact, it’s so popular that it’s currently out of stock. Nonetheless, it filters germs, has 3-speed fans, and plays music.
This face mask costs $299 on the official website. We hope it’s back in stock soon!
These trending wearables in 2021 fulfill a range of uses. From a swanky face mask to a gaming headset that helps you win, these tech gadgets you can wear enhance your daily life. Which ones would you love to own? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.