GOLIFIC Active Apparel Keeps You Remarkably Cool and Fresh

No matter the time of year, pumping iron and doing circuits usually works up a sweat. The surface moisture says that you are getting fitter, but sweat is never a pleasant addition. While some underlayers claim to wick away sweat, GOLIFIC active apparel for men offers something more. Putting on this dual climate underwear or one of the undershirts should make you feel five degrees cooler. Furthermore, the material helps you stay fresh.

– Patent pending design blocks sweat and helps to prevent heat rash

– Two-way pouch helps keep your private parts comfortable

– Anti-odor micro modal fabric controls bacteria, while Spandex provides stretch

Remarkably Cool

What constitutes a good workout varies from person to person. For some of us, opening the microwave provides a suitable amount of resistance training. More committed athletes might start to break sweat after three laps around the track, or a few reps at 60 pounds.

When the effort starts to tell, you can easily become bathed in your own bodily fluids. This is where GOLIFIC makes the difference. Rather than instantly heading for the showers, you can stay the course and complete your workout in comfort.

Even away from the gym, these boxers will make your crotch feel more comfortable. The reduction in sweat makes mid-summer hikes far more appealing.

active apparel 07

Dual Climate Technology

While no garment can actually prevent sweating, GOLIFIC apparel aims to delay the process. In addition, the garments stop you suffering in the heat.

The underwear is made from 95% micro modal, a semi-synthetic cellulose fiber that feels very silky. This fabric is both very hard wearing and super breathable, allowing the air to freshen your private parts. The other 5% is Spandex. This allows the underwear to stretch as you power through your squats.

active apparel 03

The resulting material is incredibly cool to wear. It also fights odor and bacteria, while wicking away excess moisture. But the innovation doesn’t stop there.

active apparel 06

The boxers come with a 2way pouch — essentially a pocket for your junk. This prevents you sticking to your own leg and provides comfy support. Of course, you can wear your boxers the normal way if you prefer.

active apparel 02

The full range includes several stylish looks, from pattern designs to contrasting colors. With five sizes to choose from, you should find the perfect fit.

active apparel 04

Not Just Underwear

Aside from your crotch, your upper body is the other main place where sweat builds up. Hence, the GOLIFIC range also includes dual climate undershirts, under the name CLOUD-9.

active apparel 01

As with the underwear, these shirts are made from micro modal Spandex fabric. Despite the snug fit, you have total freedom of movement and sweat just vanishes from your body.

“Our design allows you to be in control during the harsh summer heat or even in the blistering cold season. It will reduce the effect of skin borne bacteria and block embarrassing odor. Our premium underwear technology is made possible by strategically layered designs and [it] is patent pending.” — The Go Deep

active apparel 05

What We ❤️

It’s nice to work out without feeling disgusting. Just as importantly, should prevent you getting a rash.

Future Designs

While the underwear comes in several styles, we would love to see more options for undershirts.


– Order now: via The Go Deep

– Pledge: $36.90 USD

– Deal: Gadget Flow members get 50% off + free shipping on orders over $25 with code GFLOW35

Share This

Meet Mark Myerson

Mark is best known for writing about apps, but he also loves the tactile, hardware side of technology. Being a professional photographer, he's pretty handy with a camera, and he's a self-confessed tweetaholic.


Write your comment..
Click here to tag users that participate in this comment thread.
Click here to upload an image or gif.
Add an emoji to your comment.
Click here to add a gif from Giphy.com to your comment.