If you’re heading back to work, these are must-have office gadgets
It's been a long time since you worked at an office, and now you're going back. But you'll be productive from day one with these must-have gadgets.
Heading to the office after an 18-month hiatus? It’s probably been a while since you wore business casual—or thought about your office setup. Get ready for the transition with these must-have office gadgets.
Related: Best 2-in-1 wireless chargers for your work desk
These gadgets will keep you comfortable—because we’ve all gotten used to that—yet productive in a work environment that’s not your home. How about a seat cushion that molds to your body or a macro keypad that helps you copy and paste faster? Yeah, those sound good.
So, put on a dress shirt and grab a cup of coffee. Let’s break these gadgets down.
1. As the first of our must-have office gadgets, the Kensington VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key stores up to 10 fingerprints and keeps your work PC secure with encrypted data.
With the Kensington VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key, you won’t have to worry about your work PC. It boasts encrypted security thanks to its Match-in-Sensor technology. It stores data in its sensor and transfers only an encrypted match.
Get it for $39.99 on Amazon.
2. The Everlasting Comfort Office Chair Seat Cushion keeps you comfortable. Its heat-responsive tech molds to your body shape.
Sit comfortably at the office, this time around, with the Everlasting Comfort Office Chair Seat Cushion. This incredibly comfy seat adapts to your body’s shape with its memory foam.
Get it for $44.95 on Amazon.
3. One of our must-have office gadgets, the Fellowes AeraMax Pro air purifier collection keeps the office air healthier. It has a 4-stage filtration system and a True HEPA filter.
Another of our favorite must-have office gadgets is the Fellowes AeraMax Pro air purifier collection. It’s designed for business use and removes up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Get it for $1,080 on the official website.
4. The Jelbows ergonomic desk gel pads keep your forearms, wrists, and elbows comfortable when you lean on your desk.
Need a little cushioning for your arms when you lean on your standing desk? Then the Jelbows ergonomic desk gel pads are must-have office gadgets. Available in either gel or performance fabric, they reduce pain from arthritis, carpal tunnel, and more.
Get them for $16.49 on Amazon.
5. The Splay display & projector is one of our must-have office gadgets that’s portable, meaning you can easily take a larger screen and projector from the office to meetings.
Go for the Splay display & projector to stay productive. It’s a 24-inch screen and short-throw pico projector in one gadget. That way, you can work efficiently and present your thoughts at the office, in meetings, and at home.
Preorder it for $674 on Kickstarter.
6. The Stack Overflow The Key macropad gives you a fast way to copy and paste. Or, you can customize the keys to your workflow.
Make your office tasks easier with the Stack Overflow The Key macropad. This cool gadget makes copying and pasting tasks faster. And the customizable buttons can automate tasks you do every day.
Preorder it for $29 on the official website.
7. The Carpio 2.0 Ergonomic Wrist Rest is one of our must-have office gadgets that helps you fight wrist fatigue at the office. It even helps ward off arm injuries and pain.
Sitting at an office desk and typing for 8+ hours can do a number on your wrists and hands. Give them the support they deserve with the Carpio 2.0 Ergonomic Wrist Rest. It made our list of must-have office gadgets thanks to its PTFE feet that allow it to move naturally with your arm.
Get it for about $35 on the official website.
8. The Rayz Rally Pro portable speaker & phone stand enhances your voice and lets you use your smartphone as a conferencing device.
Take calls and get work done with the Rayz Rally Pro portable speaker & phone stand. It has advanced microphone technology as well as voice processing.
Preorder it for $199.99.
9. One of our must-have office gadgets, the HYPER HyperDrive GEN2 6-Port USB-C Hub equips you with 4K 60 Hz video on HDMI displays for high-resolution output.
With its speedy transfers, the HYPER HyperDrive GEN2 6-Port USB-C Hub is great for office work. You can even use it to quickly charge your devices, which is why it’s made our list of must-have office gadgets.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
10. The Twelve South PlugBug Slim USB-C wall charger sits flat against the wall to save space and make charging easier.
You’ll be the envy of everyone at the office with the Twelve South PlugBug Slim USB-C wall charger. It sits flat against the wall, so you won’t have to move your desk just to power your phone and tablet.
Preorder it for $24.99 on the official website.
11. The Bellroy Tech Kit is one of our must-have office gadgets that’s ideal for carrying your tech from home to work and back again. You’ll love all the different pockets.
Now that you’re back at the office, you carry some devices between home and work. And the Bellroy Tech Kit makes doing that easier and more organized. It’s got pockets for both large and small gadgets and looks stylish.
Get it for $59 on the official website.
12. The Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface helps you automate tasks with its 15 LCD keys and HotKey actions.
Work really can be as easy as pressing a button with the Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface. Its buttons trigger actions like launching posts, muting your mic, and much more.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
The office can be just as comfortable and personalized as your WFH space, and these must-have office gadgets can help. Let us know in the comments which of these products interested you the most.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜