The best smart lamps that can put you to sleep
Want to improve your sleep? Check out these sleep-inducing smart lights that dim, brighten gradually, play white noise, and more.
Relax before bedtime and sleep more soundly with the best smart lamps that can put you to sleep. You know how important it is to get in a full eight hours. Luckily, the latest tech in smart lamps can support your sleep routine. We’re talking about smart lamps that brighten and dim gradually, play white noise, feature any color you can dream up, and, of course, work with popular voice assistants.
With smart assistant connectivity, these lights are easy to manage. Simply tell them when to switch on, brighten, or dim. And, don’t worry, they also complement your bedroom’s decor. Because there’s nothing more effective at setting the right tone for sleep than a properly coordinated room. Check them out below.
1. The Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp works with voice control. Plus, it comes with 32+ effects.
For a versatile smart lamp that can put you to sleep, look no further than the Govee StarPal Ambient RGBWW smart portable table lamp. It connects to Wi-Fi and has voice control. You can even unplug it for outdoor use.
Get it for $49.99 on the official website.
2. The Govee Aura smart table lamp supports both Google Assistant and Alexa. It gradually lightens and dims to help you wake and sleep.
Another of our favorite smart lamps that can put you to sleep is the Govee Aura smart table lamp. It’s got a beautiful upright shape that works well on a nightstand. Plus, it has 37 lighting patterns and 16 million color options, and it syncs with your music.
Get it for $64.99 on the official website.
3. The Twinkly Flex smart LED tube jazzes up your walls, works with Hey Google and Alexa, and has adjustable brightness.
Twist the Twinkly Flex smart LED tube into any shape you like and dim it before bedtime. Then, you’ll have wall lighting that puts you to sleep. Even better, you can control each LED individually when it comes to color, speed, and brightness.
Get it for $99.99.
4. The Nanoleaf Shapes modular smart wall decor lets you create lighting decor on your walls. They respond to your touch and connect to your TV.
Add beauty to your bedroom with the Nanoleaf Shapes modular smart wall decor. It uses Connect+ technology to create a mosaic of light. Plus, it even connects with your music to move with the beat. It also creates an immersive experience for movies and games.
Get it for $119.99 on the official website.
5. The Wyze Bulb Color adds customized color to your home. You can also dim it to just the right shade for better sleep.
The Wyze Bulb Color made our list of the best smart lamps that can put you to sleep because it provides white color temperature control. This allows you to create a lighting setup that puts you in the mood to sleep. And, with smart features like vacation mode, it makes life a little easier.
Get a two-pack for $20.99 on the official website.
6. The Hatch Restore All-in-One Sleep System combines relaxing sounds, a light-based alarm, and a reading light in one gadget.
If you sometimes have trouble drifting off, check out the Hatch Restore All-in-One Sleep System. Its features help you fall asleep naturally. Plus, a light-based alarm is a less jolting way to greet the day.
Get it for $129.99 on the official website.
7. The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Smart LED Strip connects to Bluetooth, and you can install it in the hallway so you can see at night.
Illuminate your midnight trips to the bathroom with the Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Smart LED Strip. Because no one likes tripping over a shoe in the dark. Best of all, you can reuse pieces of this strip that you cut off.
Get it for $79.99 on the official website.
8. The PLAYBULB Candle Pro smart Bluetooth light lets you enjoy a flamelike light. It also has 17 million color choices.
If you like to relax by flickering light before bed, have a look at the PLAYBULB Candle Pro smart Bluetooth light. It boasts effects like fading, flickering, flashing, and pulsing. And a sensor at the top turns the light on or off when you blow on it.
Get it for $21.99 on Amazon.
9. The LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb gives you peace of mind, resulting in easier sleep. It also eliminates bacteria on surfaces.
The LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb gives you peace of mind. That’s because it shines high-energy violet light on surfaces. Plus, the disinfecting feature works only when you switch it on. The rest of the time, you can use it as a normal light bulb. It even connects to Wi-Fi and works with voice assistants.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
10. The C by GE color changing smart bulbs have a hubless design and work with Google Assistant. And they let you set daily schedules.
The C by GE color changing smart bulbs are another of our favorite smart lamps that can put you to sleep. You can control them straight from your smartphone or your voice. What’s more, they let you create custom schedules and routines for your lights throughout the day.
Get a two-pack for $44.97 on Amazon.
Smart lamps offer so many great features that can help you relax and fall asleep more easily. Which of these lamps would you like to add to your routine? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜