The most useful travel gadgets that are sure to make your trips this year a breeze
If you're a hodophile, you need the best travel gadgets and accessories to accommodate your journey. In today's Daily Digest, we have 10 devices and accessories to make traveling easier and more fun. Continue reading to explore our top picks.
When you’re traveling, you don’t want to have a suitcase full of devices, but you might also appreciate that some accessories can make your journey more pleasurable. So, in today’s blog, we have an abundance of the most useful travel gadgets that will make traveling a little easier without weighing you down.
From smart suitcases that feature face ID and touch ID security to a pillow that makes train and plane journeys more comfortable, we have everything you need below. We also included a passport cover that you can track should you ever misplace it. All that’s left to do is book the flight and make memories.
1. The Plevo The Runner smart travel suitcase is one of the most useful travel gadgets if you’re a jet-setter.
Featuring weight sensors, the Plevo The Runner smart travel suitcase weighs your items and synchronizes this with your flight information. Additionally, it includes a range of smart features, such as face ID, touch ID, and Morse code. With high levels of security, only you can unlock this suitcase.
Order this travel suitcase for $459.
2. Organize your belongings within a drawer or suitcase with the HEIMPLANET Packing Cubes. These accessories provide ease to your travels without extra bulk.
Always know where everything is in an instant with the HEIMPLANET Packing Cubes. These are great to keep clothing separate and getting easy access to your items when you need them. In particular, this travel accessory includes one large Cube and two small Cubes, making it great for storing items and garments of different sizes.
Purchase this travel accessory for €39.
3. Pair the Chipolo ONE Spot Bluetooth item finder with your smartphone, keys, luggage, and more. This way, you’ll always know where your essentials are when you travel.
Locate your essentials at one point with the Chipolo ONE Spot Bluetooth item finder. This travel gadget works with the Apple Find My network to share the last known location of your chosen synced device. Moreover, its water-resistant design makes it practical for all conditions.
This accessory is available for limited preorders at $28.
4. Get internet access around the world with the GlocalMe U3 mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. It’s one of the most useful travel gadgets for remote workers or streaming videos anywhere.
Never feel restricted when you have the GlocalMe U3 mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. This gadget provides eight gigabytes of North American data to use anywhere. Best of all, it supports 4G LTE connectivity in addition to frequency bands from all around the world.
Order this useful travel accessory for $119.99.
5. Get some shuteye on the plane or in the airport with the napEazy posture-correcting pillow. It’s a useful travel accessory.
When you have the napEazy posture-correcting pillow, you can sleep pretty much anywhere. It eliminates back pain while you travel, sit at your desk, or nap by providing an ergonomic position. Moreover, this travel accessory features dual-layer memory foam, a storage pocket, and more. You can also use it on the side, front, or behind your back for support while you’re sitting.
Purchase this travel accessory for about $80.
6. Featuring a slim Tile tracker, the Nomad Traditional Location-Tracking Passport Wallet is easy to locate from your phone.
Misplaced your passport? With the Nomad Traditional Location-Tracking Passport Wallet, you can retrieve it quickly. Additionally, this travel accessory includes two large slots for cash and five card slots for convenience. Plus, the vegetable-tanned leather provides a luxurious finish.
Order this from Nomad’s official website for $99.95.
7. The Timekettle M2 offline translation earbuds work with 40 languages and 93 accents, so you can travel the world and communicate effectively.
When you have the Timekettle M2 offline translation earbuds, the world is your oyster. That’s because these earbuds support offline translation from Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, and more. Additionally, this travel gadget features three modes: touch, listen, and speaker. So you can indulge in short-time talk, listen to short conversations in a group, or activate voice pick-up to translate all spoken sentences.
Purchase these earbuds from Amazon for $129.99.
8. Purify water using UV-C light with the LARQ Self-Cleaning Bottle. It eliminates up to 99.9999% of bio-contaminants from water.
The LARQ Self-Cleaning Bottle is a useful travel accessory, but you can also use it every day. Get pure water in just 60 seconds, so you’ll always be able to stay hydrated, regardless of where you are. Moreover, this travel accessory keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours.
Order yours for $95.
9. Reduce stress while you travel when you have the Samsara Smart Aluminum Suitcase. It includes a smart unit to charge your smartphone and laptop on the go.
With TSA-approved locks, the Samsara Smart Aluminum Suitcase won’t cause you any issues getting through security. Furthermore, it includes an interior LED light system that switches on when it’s dark outside for maximum visibility. Above all, you’ll receive the smartphone app alerts you if your case is taken away or opened out of sight.
Order this travel gadget for a reduced price of $179.
10. The Skyroam Solis X global Wi-Fi device provides 4G internet access in over 135 countries and can connect up to 10 devices.
Finally, the Skyroam Solis X global Wi-Fi device is ideal for traveling and working at the same time. You’ll receive the option of daily, weekly, or monthly data plans to suit your needs. It even includes a generous 4,700 mAh battery, and you can use this gadget on several devices including a laptop, phone, and tablet.
Purchase this travel gadget for $179.99.
So there you have the top 10 travel gadgets to get your hands on right now. Designed for a simpler and more secure travel experience, each of these can totally transform your journey and time abroad. What are your go-to travel accessories? Share your favorites in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜