These home gadgets will help with your morning meditation
Wish meditation came a little more easily to you? Add some of these home gadgets for meditation to your practice.
You know how helpful it is to meditate in the morning. But, when you have your day’s obligations and never-ending to-do list on your mind, it’s hard to focus on your technique. We’re here to help with a list of home gadgets for meditation that can make your practice easier. In fact, just a beautiful incense burner or good air purifier can help make your space more relaxing and, thus, more conducive to meditation.
For instance, a great gadget to add to your meditation area is a calming lamp with customizable lighting. That way, you can set the mood you’re going for. Otherwise, a smart air-purifying garden brings nature indoors and is beneficial for both body and mind. Banish your stress and worries, and make your morning meditation easier, with any of the helpful gadgets below.
1. The Kin Moon Horizon Incense burner offers a simple, clean design. It mimics the moon, moving towards the horizon in bronze.
Add the Kin Moon Horizon Incense Burner to your morning meditation routine if you want to relax. Not only does it fill your home with a heady aroma, but its design also exudes calm.
Get it for $88 on the official website.
2. The OPUS SoundBed vibroacoustic bed uses spatial sound and vibration to change how you feel and relieve worry and stress.
The OPUS SoundBed vibroacoustic bed is a great home gadget for meditation. It provides seven vibration sound channels to help you feel better after a stressful day. In fact, it can even improve your breathwork, meditation, and more.
Preorder it for $1,499 on the official website.
3. The Govee Aura smart table lamp sets the atmosphere in any space. Plus, it works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Customize the lighting in your meditation corner with the Govee Aura smart table lamp. This cool lamp has over 16 million color options and 4 music modes, and it works with the Govee Home app.
Get it for $64.99 on the official website.
4. The Sony LSPX-S3 glass sound speaker shines gorgeous light throughout the room and plays 360 degrees of audio.
Add calming light as well as sound to your morning meditation with the Sony LSPX-S3 Glass sound speaker. This beautiful home accessory gives you clear sound in all directions and has Bluetooth connectivity.
Order it for $349.99.
5. The Blueair Blue air purifiers remove germs, allergens, and more. So you can be sure you’re inhaling clean air during your breathwork.
The Blueair Blue air purifiers are more home gadgets you might want to add to your meditation routine. You can change their color with their customizable prefilters. Meanwhile, they come in several useful models.
Get them for $119.99 on the official website.
6. The Respira smart air-purifying garden adds a touch of nature to your interior. Plus, it filters your air through biofiltration.
The Respira smart air-purifying garden is another of our favorite home gadgets for meditation. Because adding a bit of plant life to your home relaxes the eye as well as the mind.
Get it for about $655 on the official website.
7. The Qi Coil Mini PEMF therapy gadget helps improve your mental health. It generates soothing magnetic energy, reducing stress.
Reducing stress is key to successful meditation. And the Qi Coil Mini PEMF therapy gadget helps by emitting magnetic energy to help you relax. In fact, these frequencies quickly alter your mind to different levels of consciousness.
Get it for $299 on the official website.
8. The Flyte Buda Ball levitating sphere is totally mesmerizing. Just stare at the shiny ball to let your worries and cares fall away.
Let your stress drift away with the Flyte Buda Ball levitating sphere. It made our list of home gadgets for meditation because it hovers and rotates in midair. It does this through the power of magnets, but it’s so entrancing that it takes your mind off your stress.
Get it for $139 on the official website.
9. The Kin Nelumbo Terrarium incense burner creates a gentle smoke and aroma. What’s more, its plant-like design helps you relax.
The Kin Nelumbo Terrarium incense burner is plant-inspired, and its cone shape adds a bit of nature to any room. A lovely glass cylinder covers the burner, allowing the smoke to fall to the concrete base below.
Get it for $68 on the official website.
10. The Neurosity Crown focusing wearable helps you stay focused. If you have trouble centering your thoughts, wearing it can help.
Get the Neurosity Crown focusing wearable to keep your mind on the task at hand. It works by capturing your brainwave data, and then it customizes how it works for you in your environment. It even gives you scores for your calmness.
Get it for $899 on the official website.
Meditating becomes a lot simpler when you have the right setup, and the gadgets above help create a calmer one. That way, when you sit down to meditate, your thoughts are already where you want them to be. What are your favorite gadgets for meditation? Tell us about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜