Top 10 laser projectors for your home theater setup
Get clearer, more colorful movies, shows, and games when you add a laser projector to your home theater setup. Check out our favorites below.
Upgrade your home theater experience by adding a laser projector to your setup. To get a wide range of colors and sharper images, you have to go for the higher lumen output that only lasers produce. And, to help you choose a great one, we’re rounding up the top 10 laser projectors for your home theater setup.
For cinematic color that’s impressively true to life, check out the Optoma CinemaX P2. It works with voice assistants and has a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Then, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 comes with a premium screen and works with Android TV OS.
Read about these cool laser projectors and others in the article below.
1. The VAVA Chroma ALPD® 4.0 triple laser projector gives you 106% Rec. 2020. It offers superior color than what you find in movie theaters.
Bring the movie theater home with the VAVA Chroma ALPD® 4.0 triple laser projector. It boasts bright, clear images. Plus, it provides a 100-inch projection when it’s just 7.2 inches from the wall.
Preorder it for $2,899 on Indiegogo.
2. The JMGO U2 4K tri-color laser TV projector features innovative tri-color laser technology. It even works in a sunny room.
Enjoy a screening-like quality to your movies and shows—in the middle of the day—with the JMGO U2 4K tri-color laser TV Projector. It boasts 3,600 ANSI lumens with the ALR screen. And its impressive sound is the result of a collaboration with Dynaudio.
Preorder it for $2,099 on Indiegogo.
3. The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS300 Smart Streaming Laser Projector comes with Android TV built in and has ultra-short-throw technology.
Another of the top 10 laser projectors is the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS300 Smart Streaming Laser Projector. It easily accesses popular streaming services. Then, it projects a 120-inch screen even when it’s near a wall.
Get it for $1,999.99 on the official website.
4. The LG HU810P 4K UHD laser projector creates a screen that’s up to 300 inches. And it supports AirPlay 2.
Go for the LG HU810P 4K UHD laser projector if you want a movie night upgrade. This impressive projector runs webOS 5.0 and offers brightness up to 2,700 ANSI lumens. The Bright Room and Dark Room modes allow it to adjust to a room’s ambient light.
Get it for $2,999.99 on the official website.
5. The Optoma CinemaX P2 4K UHD laser projector gives you cinematic color. It projects a 120″ image even when it’s near a wall.
The Optoma CinemaX P2 4K UHD laser projector made our list of the top 10 laser projectors thanks to its 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 6-segment color wheel. It also works with Alexa and Google Actions.
Get it for $3,219.46 on Amazon.
6. The Sony VW325ES 4K home theater projector produces a strikingly realistic picture with the Sony X1. And it’s great for 4K gaming.
You’ll be amazed by the images you get with the Sony VW325ES 4K home theater projector. It boasts Sony’s X1 processor. Then, the input lag reduction gives gamers a fast refresh rate.
Get it for $5,498 on Amazon.
7. The SAMSUNG The Premiere 4K Laser Smart Projector delivers dramatic viewing with precise color. What’s more, it looks stylish.
It’s important that your gadgets fit with your home’s decor. And, with its compact form, the Samsung The Premiere Laser Smart Projector most certainly does. What’s more, with 2,200 ANSI lumens, voice control, and a filmmaker mode, this gadget makes your movies even better.
Get it for $3,497.99 on Amazon.
8. The BenQ V7050i 4K laser TV projector boasts CinematicColor Technology, Android TV, and surround sound support for a complete theater.
Create a personal theater with the BenQ V7050i 4K laser TV projector. It achieves 98% of the DCI-P3 color gamut, while the 4K resolution boasts single DMD displays for clearer video. It also has ultra-short-throw tech and surround stereo.
Get it for $3,499.99 on Amazon.
9. The Hisense L5F Android smart laser TV projector brings you true-to-life color. It’s great for both home and business use.
Immerse yourself in your shows, movies, and games with the HiSense L5F Android smart laser TV. It features an ultra-short-throw laser projector and a 100-inch ambient light rejection screen. It’s great for home or business use in various lighting conditions, which is why it’s one of our top 10 laser projectors.
Get it for $2,999.99 on Amazon.
10. The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 ultra short throw laser TV comes with a light-rejecting screen for impressively bright picture.
The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 ultra short throw laser TV is another excellent projection TV. It uses 4K Pro-UHD technology for advanced resolution enhancement. Finally, the immersive 120″ display has a 16.7 ms input lag time that’s great for gaming.
Get it for $4,599 on Amazon.
You really can enhance your movie nights with a laser projector that has a wider color range and sharper images. Which of these gadgets would you add to your home theater? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜