Camp on water—or on land—with the BAJAO Cabin all-in-one paddleboard tent. A tent by design, it’s also more than that.
– SUP compatibility: It works with all SUPS 10.8+. However, the company recommends using 11.2+ boards for camping on the water.
– Comfort: This tent incorporates your SUP as the air mattress, so you can camp anywhere from rocky ground to the roof of your car.
– Patent-pending frame: Its innovative air frame compensates for the difference in height between the floor—or water—and the deck of the board. This includes 2 sidepipes, which are additional tubes for stability.
– Stability: The air frames are connected to the sidepipes which stabilize your board on the water. This way, you can easily camp on calm, shallow water.
– Versatility: Furthermore, you can remove the sidepipes, allowing you to set it up on the ground. This means you can even use it without your SUP—like a normal trekking tent.
Overall, it adds a versatile single-person expedition tent to your outdoor gear.