Monitor rainfall accurately anywhere with the BARANI Wireless MeteoRain rain gauge. They are proven rugged and accurate in heavy rains of the Brazilian tropics and even in the driest corners of Death Valley.
– With an easy-to-install design, MeteoRain delivers accurate and maintenance-free autonomous rainfall monitoring. That way, you’ll have complete confidence in your rainfall data.
– It even exceeds all WMO and NWS standards of measurement.
– Using an internally self-balancing measuring mechanism, this device compensates for dirt buildup, maintaining high accuracy levels.
– Moreover, its impressive tipping speed also keeps rain measurements accurate—even in the strongest of downpours.
– Crafted with an aerodynamic funnel by an ex-Boeing engineer, it captures even the tiniest of raindrops, and its design ensures that wind speed has minimal effect on your measurements.
Finally, it has an integrated bubble level, and the wireless version communicates via long-range LoRaWAN, a wireless worldwide standard.