Game in style with the dbrand Clone of the Kingdom special edition console. This peripheral is unlike the rest—well, not exactly. Read on to learn how it toes the line of plagiarism.
– It includes a set of decals that are very similar to Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
– The set includes left and right Joy-Con stickers, skins for the Switch or Steam Deck console and Dock, and a microfiber cloth.
– The brand makes it quite clear that it’s not a fan of Nintendo’s high price point for its Tears of the Kingdom Switch.
– Choose your Nintendo version for either the Switch or Switch OLED.
– Alternatively, select the Valve option for the Steam Deck.
– Add on tempered glass if you like, and you can add on black stick grips as well.