Exhaustion can get the better of you on long adventures, but not with the Hypershell AI exoskeletons. Designed to give you the freedom you want, these robotic exoskeletons boast a ton of advanced features you’ll enjoy.
– With a peak output of 1 horsepower, this state-of-the-art ergonomic exoskeleton improves your efficiency.
– Thanks to its 25-kilometer battery range and 20 km/hr maximum speed, it can take you quite far—and get you there quickly.
– The 30-kilogram vertical weight offset helps you climb hills or stairs over 15 degrees!
– Plus, it boasts a 10 kg horizontal push, allowing for a walking speed faster than 3 mph.
– Furthermore, offering 9 adaptive copilot modes, it lets you easily switch gears for Climbing, Race Walking, Up/Down Hills, Auto Hold, Gravel Road, Running, Walking, Riding, and Up/Down Stairs.
– Finally, packing up into a 6.5-liter size, its compact form and light weight won’t hinder your movement throughout the day.