Meet rugged, durable, and waterproof solar panels: the SunJack Backpacker Series. Designed for all weather conditions, these compact and portable panels fold down to the size of a laptop.
– Durable construction: ETFE panels outperform traditional PET construction, requiring less maintenance and extending the panel’s lifespan. This provides enhanced performance and durability, making it great for outdoor adventures as well as disaster and emergency preparedness.
– Waterproof USB ports: Additionally, it boasts IP67-rated USB ports with a waterproof seal on the PCB and silicone-bonded junction box.
– Compact and portable: You can easily fit it into most backpacks and saddle bags. Moreover, it weighs fewer than 5 lbs.
– Mesh design: This panel provides proper airflow to prevent overheating during charging. In fact, this gadget delivers protection against short circuits, overloads, over-heat, over-charge, over-voltage, and current limiting.
– Powerful charging: It gives you up to 60 watts of power with monocrystalline panels and ETFE construction.
– Versatile charging options: It includes a 22V DC5521 port and dual USB ports (USB-C PD30W and USB-A 18W max).
– Efficient voltage management: With 3 separate IC chips, it optimizes voltage for quick and safe charging.
– Wide device compatibility: It charges various devices, including power stations, iPhones, Samsung phones, Pixel phones, iPads, laptops, and power banks.
Overall, enjoy a versatile and reliable power source for your outdoor adventures and emergency preparedness needs.