Keep your family safeguarded from electrocution dangers with this useful and effective Water Resistant Power Strip by Wet Circuits. Through its unique waterproof material, this outlet ensures minimizing the flow of electricity everytime it comes in contact with water. This not only saves your wet hands from getting electrocuted but also keeps the gadgets plugged on to the outlet working without any effect. The outlet is perfectly compatible for kid usage and has also got special features that protects it from overheating. Unlike the normal power outlets which often requires a lot of follow up on precautionary measures, this power strip works smartly without facing any abnormalities in general. It’s a power strip that’s built with the notion of keeping families safe from electrical dangers happening indoors.
Water Resistant Power Strip by Wet Circuits
Save this product to a private or public wish list, add a reminder, or share it on social media.
View Product Specs
Discovered on Jul 4, 2014, 8:00 am EDT
Discovered by Mark Myerson