Power Strip Works Even When Wet! This power strip won’t short out when water is accidentally spilled on it, in occasional rain or snow, temporary flooding, or if handled by wet hands. And it discontinues the flow of electricity when the temperature reaches 221F-239F, preventing fire caused by overloading. Requires grounded plug. Made of a special material that prevents carbon build-up that can overheat, keeping you and your home safe.
Save this product to a private or public wish list, add a reminder, or share it on social media.