Must-have sports gadgets that keep your workouts fun
Have your workouts become a little dull? Don't run on the treadmill for the umpteenth time—get one of these sports gadgets and bring the fun back.
So you’re in a workout rut. Maybe you run the same route every morning before work or hit the rowing machine every afternoon. While your discipline is admirable, doing the same exercise day in and day out is boring for both your mind and body. Spice things up with these must-have sports gadgets.
Recreate the road at home with the Garmin Tacx NEO Bike Plus. It offers simulated gradients and a realistic road feel. It allows you to ride your favorite courses.
Then, you can improve your golf game at home with the TruGolf Mini. It analyzes every aspect of your swing so you can prevail on the golf course.
Have a blast while exercising with these fun sports gadgets.
1. The WeGym Rally X3 Pro smart-resistance bands work with a free training app that provides comprehensive personal training sessions.
The WeGym Rally X3 Pro smart-resistance bands aren’t your typical resistance bands. These must-have sports gadgets link to your phone so that you can monitor your progress. And, of course, they provide 10–110 pounds of resistance.
Get them for $249.99 on the official website.
2. The Garmin Tacx NEO Bike Plus smart bike trainer brings simulated gradients and a real road feel to your indoor cycling workouts.
Enjoy a more realistic indoor cycling experience with the Garmin Tacx NEO Bike Plus smart bike trainer. It delivers a real road feel and preset gradients. Meanwhile, the connected app makes training easy.
Get it for $3,999.99 on the official website.
3. The TruGolf Mini golf swing trainer helps you learn about your swing with a weighted training stick and sensor.
Get all the stats on your swing with the TruGolf Mini golf swing trainer. Truly one of the must-have sports gadgets, it analyzes your swing and displays the data after each shot, helping golfers understand their game. It’s one of our favorite fun sports gadgets.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
4. The Spark Catch light-up baseball illuminates your nighttime games of catch. Now, you’ll never lose a ball in the dark.
The Spark Catch light-up baseball has the same weight, size, stitching, and genuine cow leather as an MLB baseball, but it lights up. The 4 LEDs offer 100 lumens in colors like green, blue, and red.
Get it for $29.99 on the official website.
5. The AIMOOV Smart exercise camera can see your movements and sense whether you do the moves correctly or improperly.
Let AI keep you in the correct position during exercise with the AIMOOV Smart exercise camera. This helpful sports gadget sees your movements and understands if your positioning is correct.
Get it for about $205 on the official website.
6. The Peloton Row smart rowing machine helps you work out smarter. The Peloton All-Access membership lets you access efficient workouts.
Work out smarter, not longer with the Peloton Row Smart rowing machine. With the Peloton All-Access membership, both beginners and experienced athletes can enjoy time-efficient training sessions. It’s one of the best fun sports gadgets you can buy.
Get it for $3,195 on the official website.
7. The huupe smart basketball hoop is a fun way to bring basketball into your workout. Its display streams training content and more.
Play basketball for your workout with the huupe smart basketball hoop. The interactive display streams on-demand training content, Netflix, and more. You can even play against friends and other players remotely.
Preorder it for $3,995 on the official website.
8. The Foresight Sports Sim-in-a-Box multisport launch monitor brings you a true-to-life golf simulation in an easy-to-install format.
Practice your swing in a lifelike setup right in your garage or basement with the Foresight Sports Sim-in-a-box multi-sport launch monitor. Available in various formats, it offers anything from course gameplay to range practice.
Get it for $10,495 on the official website.
9. The Ryidar LinkLens Pro 2.0 smart audio snow goggles have upgraded hardware, speakers, and more for an immersive experience on the slopes.
Add an audio system to your snow sports with the Ryidar LinkLens Pro 2.0 smart audio snow goggles. they envelop you in sound while you ski or snowboard. They even enable crystal-clear calls. They belong on any list of fun sports gadgets.
Get them for $198 on the official website.
10. The Arccos Smart Golf Sensors GEN 3+ uses AI to help pinpoint your shots throughout the golf course, improving your game.
See which areas of your game you need to improve with the Arccos Smart Golf Sensors GEN 3+. Using AI, this gadget helps track your shots. The system comes with 14 sensors—1 for each club.
Get them for $159.99 on Amazon.
Transform your training and workout sessions with these fun sports gadgets. Do you own any sports gadgets you love? Tell us about them!
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜