Break the boundaries of conventional horology with the Agelocer Tourbillon Manual Mechanical Watches. The watch comes with a double-sided hollow flying tourbillon design. What sets it apart is the statement design.
– Their entire escapement speed-regulating mechanism is combined together. Additionally, it can continuously rotate to minimize the influence of gravity on it. This also enhances its time-traveling accuracy. The 360º rotating escapement system actually balances the influence of gravity.
– With a self-developed movement, it also has an Incabloc triangle shock absorber. Other features include 25 synthetic ruby bearings, and satin wiredrawing decoration.
– A timepiece using advanced technology, it also looks beautiful as it operates.
– In fact, it also uses the Cal.A9001 manual machinery movement and weighs only 66.8 grams.
– In addition, its functions include hour and minute hands in the center as well as a flying tourbillon.
– The 316L stainless steel 40 mm case measures 10 mm thick.
Overall, this limited edition timepiece focuses on the details. It lets you enjoy the world of timekeeping with an exquisite piece of craftsmanship.