Teach your children about their emotions with help from the MoodMug kids’ emotional support water bottle. It shows different emojis depending on how your child feels.
– High-quality bottle: The bottle incorporates a flip-up straw, a finger loop, a twist-on lid, an emoji strip, and a rotating sleeve.
– Emoji strips: The customized interchangeable emoji strip includes 6 different emojis to express emotions.
– Practice communication: This gadget offers a great way for your child to learn through play and explore their feelings.
– Fits many water bottles: Slip MoodMug around pretty much any 16–20 oz. wide-mouth stainless-steel water bottle. Its ergonomic aesthetic looks great, too.
– Sensory sleeve: The interesting interchangeable texture of the sleeve attracts sensory-seeking kids. Designed by an art therapist, MoodMug supports families outside of the therapy room.
Overall, you can help your children develop emotional intelligence by communicating about their feelings.