Cookie Notification

We use cookies to personalize your experience. Learn more here.

I Accept
I Don't Accept
x
Report this product
We regularly adjust ratings based on user feedback and product reviews. We update ratings to better inform our readers. Our goal is to be a trusted source of information, and we want to protect you from products and brands with major issues.After receiving negative feedback from users about a product, the Gadget Flow team will take another look at it and ensure the review’s credibility.
7-3 =
Unavailable
ActionsClose
Violight Hi-Ya Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer
Share it

Violight Hi-Ya Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer

Here’s a good question – Your toothbrush cleans your teeth, but who cleans your toothbrush? Fear not, because your friendly neighborhood germicidal assassin is here. Actually, it looks more like a black ninja turtle holed up inside its shell. But as far as the dirty, no-good germs on your toothbrush are concerned, the Violight Hi-Ya Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer is a killer. All you have to do is insert your toothbrush and press the button. The UV rays that are unleashed exterminate 99.9% of the bacteria that would have ended up in your mouth. If you’re wondering about the remaining 0.1%, Hi-Ya Zapi lets them go with a warning so that they can spread the word in the germ community that your toothbrush is guarded by a deadly assassin.

 

Write your comment..
Sign up to leave a comment.
Click here to tag users that participate in this comment thread.
Click here to upload an image or gif.
Click or drag your image here (Maximum Size 4MB, Accepted formats JPG, PNG, GIF).
Add an emoji to your comment.
Click here to add a gif from Giphy.com to your comment.
Search for gifs
Search
powered by Giphy
Rating
9.8/10
Discovered On
Discovered By
Mark Myerson
Show Product Specs
Report this
Sign up for Gadget Flow Get Started