Best smart gadgets for cars you can buy in 2021
It's 2021, and even our car gadgets have gotten smarter. Whether you drive a clunker or a Tesla, we're sure you'll find a car gadget you love below.
Want to make your vehicle smarter at the end of the year? It’s possible with any of the best smart gadgets for cars you can buy in 2021. These gadgets add smart capabilities to your current car.
That’s right, you don’t have to wait until your next vehicle trade-in to get an in-car voice assistant. Because the Amazon Echo Auto brings Alexa to your car speakers.
And even a Tesla owner can appreciate the Vivint Car Guard. It connects your vehicle to your smart home devices like outdoor lights to ward off thieves.
There’s a lot of smart tech you can add to your car. Let’s have a look at it.
1. The Jabra Drive in-car speaker blocks out road noise during your calls. Get it for clearer communication while you talk and drive.
Tired of having to repeat yourself during calls in the car? The Jabra Drive in-car speaker minimizes road noise and makes your voice clearer. It even has dedicated buttons that allow you to answer calls directly.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
2. The Dometic CFX3 55IM smart cooler connects via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Use it as a freezer when you lower it down to -7°F.
Anyone can appreciate a smart cooler. And the Dometic CFX3 55IM smart cooler is a great one. Just plug it into your car, wall, or solar outlet to get it up and running. It holds up to 83 cans or 53 liters. And the Rapid Freeze Plate even makes ice in about 2.5 hours.
Get it for $1,100.
3. The Vantrue N4 3-Channel dash cam offers all-around video recording, helping you see exactly what went on during an incident.
Accidents can happen. But the Vantrue N4 3-Channel dashcam keeps you prepared for them. Decked out with front, inside, and rear cameras, plus a Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, it takes clear footage. It even detects motion.
Get it for $259.99 on the official website.
4. The Nonda ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor Mini connects to your smartphone and gives you a rundown of your car’s health, anytime.
The Nonda ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor Mini made our list the best smart gadgets for cars because it informs you about your car’s health. Just open the app on your smartphone to see things like engine health, error codes, mileage, and more.
Claim your free device on the official website.
5. The NOCO GENIUS1 smart vehicle charger is a multiuse gadget that charges, desulfates, and maintains your car batteries.
Left your car light on all night again? You won’t need to pull out the jumper cables with the NOCO GENIUS1 smart vehicle charger. This handy gadget works as a trickle charger. Meanwhile, the thermal sensor monitors the device’s temperature, adjusting the charge.
Get it for $29.95 on Amazon.
6. The Nexar Beam GPS dash cam streams right to your phone and records detected movements when your car is parked for security.
Add an extra layer of security to your car with the Nexar Beam GPS dash cam. It has unlimited cloud backup and stores between 4 and 36 hours of footage locally. Rely on it for indisputable accident reports.
Get it for $139.95 on the official website.
7. The Amazon Echo Auto Alexa car device plays the popular voice assistant on your car’s speakers. Use it for calls, music, and more.
Another of the best smart gadgets for cars is the Amazon Echo Auto Alexa car device. It connects to your phone’s Alexa app and plays her on your car’s speakers. Its eight mics can hear you over road noise to stream music, make calls, pay for gas, and more.
8. The Garmin Dash Cam 66W wide-angle dashcam has voice control. It provides real-time driver alerts to keep you safe.
Add collision alerts to your car with the Garmin Dash Cam 66W wide-angle dashcam. It has a barely-there form factor and warns you about potential front collisions and when it’s not safe to change lanes. And it automatically records videos of accidents.
Get it for $219.95.
9. The Vivint Car Guard syncs with your smart home gadgets. So you can have the lights turn on when someone tampers with your car.
Plug the Vivint Car Guard into your car’s OBD-II port to make caring for your car simpler. It shows your car’s location on its app and sends alerts when someone moves or bumps it. Plus, it connects with smart home gadgets, cameras, and alarms.
This gadget’s price is $199.
10. The weBoost Drive Sleek car cellphone signal booster gives you faster mobile internet from all US networks and carriers.
Tired of weak mobile internet while you’re in the car? Go for the weBoost Drive Sleek car cellphone signal booster. It’s compatible with 5G and ensures improved streaming and fewer dropped calls.
Get it for $199.99 on Amazon.
And, if you want to wait it out for something really cool, join the waitlist for the Spotify Car Thing smart music player.
Tech makes your driving experience safer and more convenient. No matter what vehicle you drive, the smart car gadgets above improve any trip. What are your favorite smart car gadgets? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜