Must-have productivity gadgets you need on your work desk right now
Do you wish for more hours in the day to squeeze in your ever-growing list of tasks? Why not opt for a different way of thinking by looking to the tech world for guidance. There's an abundance of gadgets that can help you work more efficiently and streamline your to-do list. In today's blog, we're sharing a list of must-have accessories you need on your work desk right now.
While some gadgets can take your focus away from work, the must-have productivity gadgets in today’s Daily Digest do the opposite: they help you get more done in less time. Because productivity isn’t just down to your mindset. You can feel energized and excited about the day ahead, but, if your workspace devices slow you down, it’s time to reevaluate your assortment.
Remain better connected and send your office efficiency into overdrive with our list of the 10 devices to keep you focused and performing at your best. We spend most of our lives working, so why wouldn’t you want to amplify how you do so?
1. The HUAWEI MateView wireless smart monitor includes a Smart Bar for button-free use, and Wireless Projection improves your work efficiency. So you can get more done in the same amount of time.
Don’t buy just any monitor, opt for the HUAWEI MateView wireless smart monitor. It’s packed with features to keep you productive while you work. In particular, Wireless Projection allows you to mirror your phone’s content, such as photos, files, and more, on the monitor’s screen. Additionally, the Smart Bar provides a more intuitive way of working without any physical buttons.
This productivity gadget is set to release soon and cost €699.
2. Designed for home working and leisure use, the Samsung M7 smart monitor incorporates mobile and PC connectivity.
Another monitor to add to your arsenal is the Samsung M7 smart monitor. This productivity gadget allows you to connect mobile devices to the screen using Tap View, App Casting, Apple AirPlay 2, or Samsung DeX. Furthermore, you can edit, save, and view documents from this smart monitor without an internet connection.
Order yours for $349.99.
3. Providing true-to-life colors, the Anker PowerConf C300 webcam prevents glitches and helps you to look your best.
The Anker PowerConf C300 webcam allows you to look your best at all times thanks to the crisp, clear 1,080p camera that delivers 60 fps. This quality can help you communicate facial expressions and even show documents clearly to the receiver over the camera.
Purchase this productivity gadget for $129.99.
4. Power your devices faster than ever with the Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter. It’s portable, so you can keep it in your laptop bag.
Prevent delays when charging your devices with the Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter. In fact, it can charge your gadgets four times quicker than Apple’s original five-watt adapter. Thanks to its compact size, you can take it with you when switching between remote and office working.
Order yours from Nomad’s official website for $18.95.
5. Let family members know when your camera and microphone are on to prevent disturbances with the On Air Warning! automatic status light. It’s a presentable desk accessory you’ll love.
How many times has your partner walked in the room when you’re conducting a serious conference call? With the On Air Warning automatic status light, they’ll know when you’re in a meeting when the light is illuminated. Moreover, this status indicator works even if you have Zoom open.
Preorder your productivity gadget from Indiegogo for $49.
6. Work in comfort at home or in the office with the Fully Cora Standing Desk Converter. It offers a height ranging from 1.3″ to 15.7″ to suit all heights and accommodate your needs.
Keeping productive while you work can also be about how you’re positioned at your desk. The Fully Cora Standing Desk Converter enables you to stand to stretch your legs while you work. Plus, with a compact design, this productivity accessory folds up, so you can take it anywhere with you.
Order your productivity desk for $159.
7. Alternatively, the Fully Cooper Standing Desk Converter is a great office desk space that allows you to sit or stand. It also has a large surface area for those with a plethora of accessories.
Designed with a hydraulic lift, the Fully Cooper Standing Desk Converter is smooth when adjusting to a height of up to 40 cm. It even delivers a generous work area of 47 cm², or, for an additional 22 cm² of space, you can purchase the brand’s built-in keyboard stand.
Get yours for $299.
8. Work in any environment with the Samsung Smart Keyboard Trio 500. This must-have productivity gadget can pair with up to 3 devices at once.
Switching up your work environment can help with productivity, and the Samsung Smart Keyboard Trio 500 is a great accessory for that. Powered by two AAA batteries, this device sets up in seconds to prevent any delays. Moreover, it also comes with three Hot Keys that you can personalize to create customized shortcuts.
This Samsung accessory will release in June for €44.90.
9. With the Twelve South HoverBar Duo adjustable iPad stand, you can view your tablet’s screen hands-free for excellent productivity.
If you work with your iPad, you need the Twelve South HoverBar Duo adjustable iPad stand. It’s a useful productivity gadget that features multiple positions to hold your tablet for you. It even rotates 360°, and you can position it horizontally or vertically depending on the task you’re working on.
Get this iPad accessory for $79.99.
10. Power up to 3 devices at once with the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad smartphone station. It’s a must-have productivity accessory to keep your phone, earbuds, and more charged.
You can’t remain productive if your essential devices are low on battery. Fortunately, the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad smartphone station keeps your devices’ batteries topped up. The built-in LED lights even let you know when your gadgets are charging.
Order yours from Satechi’s official website for $119.99.
So there you have our favorite productivity gadgets right now. What tips do you have to work efficiently? Share your advice in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜