How to Design a Successful FAQ Page for Your Crowdfunding Campaign?
One aspect no crowdfunding campaign can overlook is customer support. Whether you try to get it done with a live chat support or through emails is up to you. But no matter what you go for, you should always have a dedicated FAQ page. This is a one-stop solution for all those repeating queries you get from your potential backers. However, creating a FAQ page is a bit tricky. As a matter of fact, it deals with a simple writing format and structure. All you have to do is follow it!
Gadget Flow Helps You Get Better Exposure for Your Crowdfunding Campaign
So what are the key points to keep in mind while designing an FAQ page? Let’s discuss.
1. First and foremost, choose the questions wisely depending on the number of times you’ve had that query from your backers.
2. Keep a check on the overall length of the FAQ page. In fact, targeted information is necessary.
3. Use a Q&A style as the format with bullet points. This will also help your backers go through the page at a glance.
4. Divide your questions based on various categories. It will make it easy for your backers to find their query.
5. Make sure the FAQ section is frequently updated throughout your crowdfunding campaign.
[tweet_box] How to have a perfect FAQ section for your #crowdfunding campaign? #crowdfunding tips [/tweet_box]
6. Use a simple and crisp writing format.
7. When you’re answering questions, make sure you use active voice. Passive voice can lead to complexity and confusion.
8. If you have a dedicated website other than your crowdfunding page, a web-based FAQ is useful. As a matter of fact, it’s always good to have a table of contents under every category. Arrange the questions based on their popularity and importance.
9. Since video marketing is the next big thing, you could also add some difference to your FAQ page by answering some questions in the form of videos.
10. Lastly, don’t forget to keep the interaction with your backers intact. Having an FAQ page should not stop you from replying to their queries.
What else would you like to add to the FAQ section of your crowdfunding campaign?