Wi-Fi extenders and boosters to stream, game, and work better
Tired of internet dead zones throughout your house? Add a Wi-Fi extender or booster for a seamless connection in every corner, even the basement and backyard.
You can work, game, and stream only so well with spotty internet. If your home has thick walls or your office is in the attic, you’re probably no stranger to dropped calls and lagging gameplay. You know your internet needs a little boost, and we’re here to help with this list of great Wi-Fi extenders and boosters.
Want an extender that provides long-range internet? There’s one below that gives you over 3,000 square feet of coverage. Or maybe you’re looking for a compact plug-in booster for your home office? There are some sleek, easy-to-install models below.
Bring Wi-Fi to every corner of your home with these useful boosters and extenders.
1. The Comcast Xfinity xFi Pod Wi-Fi extender gives you speeds faster than 500 Mbps. Use it with your xFi Gateway to cover your home with Wi-Fi.
Yes, you can blanket your home with reliable internet when you have the Comcast Xfinity xFi Pod Wi-Fi extender. It works with your XFi Gateway to create a mesh network so that none of your devices remain unconnected.
Get it for $119 on the official website.
2. The Edimax EW-7438RPn Mini Compact Wi-Fi range extender improves your internet experience in a wall-mounted design.
If you’d rather your Wi-Fi extender not take up too much space in your home, go for the Edimax EW-7438RPn Mini Compact Wi-Fi range extender. Its plug-mounted design is compact, and you get up to 300 Mbps wireless speeds for browsing the web, making calls, and watching shows.
Get it for $19.09 on Amazon
3. The Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier Pro is great for large households. It extends your Wi-Fi range and can handle up to 64 devices.
Choose the Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier Pro if your home is host to many devices. Its powerful antennas deliver fast internet throughout the house and even the garden or backyard. It also works while you’re camping or at the park.
Get it for $19.90 on Amazon.
4. The NETGEAR AX1800 4-Stream Mesh Extender works with your current router, giving you Wi-Fi 6 in the farthest corners of your house.
You can add Wi-Fi 6 to your home using your current router when you add the NETGEAR AX1800 4-Stream Mesh Extender. Its two antennae expand your Wi-Fi to spaces where your router can’t reach, which is why it’s one of our favorite Wi-Fi extenders and boosters.
Get it for $89.99 on the official website.
5. The TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Extender boosts your internet coverage up to 1,200 square feet. Stream HD movies without a spotty signal.
Watch movies and play games the way you were meant to with the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Extender’s High Speed Mode. What’s more, the on-button setup is easy, and you’ll love the compact, sleek design. It’s one of our favorite Wi-Fi extenders and boosters out there.
Get it for $19.98 on Amazon.
6. The rockspace AC1200 Wi-Fi repeater adds internet to your garage, balcony, garden, and more. You’ll love its high speed.
The rockspace AC1200 Wi-Fi repeater uses dual-band technology (300 Mbps for 2.4 Gz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). It’s a great way to ensure your smart home, work, videos, and games are all as fast as they can be.
Get it for $45.99 on Amazon.
7. The TP-Link AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 booster eliminates dead zones. It offers Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1.5 Gbps for 4K/HD streaming and limitless browsing.
Stream movies, play games, and browse from any corner in the house with the TP-Link AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 booster. This helpful gadget expands your internet coverage, has a Gigabit Ethernet port, and allows you to connect more devices to your home network.
Get it for $89.99 on Amazon.
8. The Nokia Wi-Fi Beacon 1 home Wi-Fi coverage extender replaces your router, covering your entire home with fast internet.
Get better Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home than ever with the Nokia Wi-Fi Beacon 1 home Wi-Fi coverage extender. It adds a mesh Wi-Fi system to your home and works with any modem or internet provider. It also covers up to 4,500 square feet.
Get it for $99.99 on Amazon.
9. The D-Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 range extender sets up in just minutes and gives you dual-band speeds up to 1.8 Gbps.
Speed up your WFH workflow with the D-Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 range extender. It expands Wi-Fi 6 coverage throughout your home. Game online or work remotely in the yard with its powerful coverage.
Get it for $133.56 on Amazon.
10. The Keewifi kisslink wireless smart router sets up in 30 seconds and doesn’t require any passwords. So you can enjoy internet without hassle.
For extended Wi-Fi that you don’t even have to think about, go for the Keewifi kisslink wireless smart router. It doesn’t require any passwords to use and instead relies on proximity authentication. Plus, it’s plug and play, so the installation couldn’t be more straightforward.
Eliminate dead spots and work anywhere you wish in your home when you add a Wi-Fi booster or extender. Do you own any of these gadgets? Let us know about your experience with them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜