Get a smartwatch that does more than the rest when you go for the Apple Watch Ultra 2 extreme sport smartwatch. Its battery life, updated watch face, and rugged design ensure it keeps up with your every adventure.
– S9 SiP chip: Thanks to the processor’s advanced tech, it offers voice waypoint with the new on-device Siri. Moreover, it boasts precision finding thanks to this 2nd-gen ultra-wide-band chip. Of course, you’ll also benefit from the double-tap gesture feature like on the Apple Watch Series 9.
– Advanced display architecture: Delivering a massive 3,000-nit brightness, it’s easily readable in bright sunlight. And you’ll love the Modular Ultra face, which uses the full display to show altitude, depth, and more. Finally, night mode uses an ambient light sensor to automatically activate in the dark.
– Improved metrics: Runners will enjoy advanced metrics, a customizable action button, and precision GPS. Furthermore, cyclists can connect Bluetooth accessories to measure cadence, speed, and power.
– Designed for extremes: Tested as low as -500 meters and as high as 9,000 meters, it also has a depth app that saves a log of each session.
– Long battery life: Finally, it’ll give you 36 hours of battery life during typical use and as much as 72 hours in low power mode.
Beyond all that, it even has 95% recycled titanium in the case!