Inspired by NASA’s Apollo 11 mission, the Interstellar LUNAR1,622 NASA-approved tech watch has encapsulated certified lunar dust from a moon meteorite.
– Authentic lunar dust: This timepiece includes rare moon dust from meteorites that made their way to Earth.
– 3 models: Choose from Standard, Advanced, and Premium models. They all have the NASA logo on the back cover and come with a black leather strap.
– Standard model: This model has a footprint at 3 o’clock, no moon dust, and the Miyota automatic movement.
– Advanced model: With moon dust at 3 o’clock, it also has the Miyota automatic movement.
– Premium model: Finally, this model has moon dust at 3 o’clock and the Sellita automatic movement. It also has a gold-coated seconds hand and NFC technology. Furthermore, this limited-edition model comes in a NASA collector box.
Overall, this stunning timepiece will show off your love for the moon.