Get champion-level performance when you go for the Lotus Type 136. This performance eBike pays homage to its Olympic heritage and has an incredibly lightweight design.
– Balanced aerodynamics: The Type 136 gives riders balanced aerodynamics, comfort, lightness, and tech, providing an athlete-worthy ride.
– Innovative frame: What’s more, this racing-inspired eBike’s frame features a design made by air in a virtual wind tunnel. It’s co-crafted by Lotus Design and aerodynamicist Richard Hill.
– Super lightweight design: Meanwhile, you can go faster with the ultra-lightweight design. The WATT ASSIST Pro motor weighs just 300 grams.
– Powerful motor: While the motor is light, it certainly packs a punch. Expect it to deliver 125 watts per kilogram.
– Iconic look: Moreover, this Lotus eBike pays homage to the Type 108, an iconic bike in cycling history. It took Chris Boardman to victory in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
Ride farther with this track-inspired eBike.