Protect your kids’ ears while they listen to music with the Puro Sound Labs BT2200s volume-limited kids’ headphones. Here are the features that make them an ideal choice for young listeners.
– Volume Limit: These headphones limit the volume to 85 dB. This follows the World Health Organization’s recommendation for preventing early hearing damage.
– Studio-Grade Audio: Your kids will experience superior sound with the patent-pending Puro Balanced Response Curve. It provides clear, crisp vocals and dynamic bass.
– Noise Isolation: Your kids can focus with a fully passive design that blocks 83% of ambient noise at 1 kHz.
– Interchangeable Ear Cups: Easily switch between on-ear and over-ear cups for a better seal.
– High-Quality Design: These safe headphones for kids have a durable design.
Choose these volume-limited kids’ headphones to prioritize your children’s hearing health without compromising audio quality and comfort.