12 Smart tech gadgets that we guarantee you’ve never seen before but won’t forget
The tech industry isn't showing any signs of slowing down, and we're witnessing more innovative gadgets than ever before. These new launches are the inspiration behind this blog because we want you to have the latest, smartest devices for your home. And we want you to have the best wearables that enhance your safety or aid with your fitness routines. Whatever your lifestyle, there's something for everyone on this list of smart gadgets.
We want to make your life more enjoyable with devices that create a happier, more streamlined, and safer environment. Fortunately, the tech industry has the power to help you make healthier choices, be more mindful, feel more connected to loved ones, and more. Overload on devices with our list of the top 12 smart tech gadgets you can get your hands on right now.
We included a spectrum of products that complement your bathroom, such as Bluvy: a smart mirror that keeps your bathroom fog-free. Or treat yourself to a useful gadget with the SensorsCall CareAlert, which lets you check in on loved ones who live alone without needing a phone. Discover more unique and useful gadgets in today’s Daily Digest.
1. The Bluvy smart shower mirror never fogs up. It includes Bluetooth speakers, built-in LED lights, and more.
How many times have you struggled to shave in the shower because the mirror is thick with fog? The Bluvy smart shower mirror doesn’t steam up, so you’ll never have this problem. Moreover, it includes a UV-C light that sanitizes your bathroom to keep it free from black mold.
Preorder this smart home gadget from Kickstarter for $299.
2. Stay safe when cycling with the LIVALL EVO21 Smart Helmet. This smart gadget includes a 270º V-shaped rear light.
The LIVALL EVO21 Smart Helmet comes with a host of impressive smart features. This includes an integrated SOS system that works with your smartphone to call an emergency service with your geolocation. Additionally, its rear light indicates your direction to help eliminate road accidents.
Preorder yours from Indiegogo for $89.
3. The Looking Glass Portrait personal holographic display is an incredible home gadget that portrays videos and images in 3D.
Create and make 3D media easily with the Looking Glass Portrait personal holographic display. It can store 1,000 holograms for convenient and immediate playback. You can even send a 10-second birthday message to a friend with a single click.
Order yours for a reduced price of $249.
4. Combining light therapy with acupuncture, the Taopatch wellness device can improve posture, balance, mobility, and more.
If you suffer from chronic pain or anxiety, the Taopatch wellness device could be the helping hand you need. It works by upgrading your brain and body to keep your central nervous system in balance. As a result, it reminds your body how to take care of itself in a natural way.
Get your wellness device for $249.
5. Know that your loved ones are safe at home, and get in contact with them with the SensorsCall CareAlert well-being monitor.
Get peace of mind that your loved ones are safe with the SensorsCall CareAlert well-being monitor. This smart tech gadget can detect motion, sound, temperature, air quality, and more. Best of all, it acts as an intercom. So you can communicate with your loved ones without a phone.
Order this smart gadget for $149.
6. Take the Koble Designs Ava Bluetooth Speaker Lantern with you wherever you go. It’s a smart gadget that provides 360-degree audio.
Fill your room with sound with the Koble Designs Ava Bluetooth Speaker Lantern. But this gadget isn’t just a speaker as it features integrated LED lights that emit a range of different colors. Plus, with touch-sensitive buttons, it’s super easy to operate.
Buy yours for $79.99.
7. Measure your fluid and sodium loss while you exercise with the Gatorade Gx Wearable Sweat Patch. It’s a fitness must have.
Love to keep fit? Then you’ll need the Gatorade Gx Wearable Sweat Patch to spot fluid and sodium loss, as well as your sweat rate, while you exercise. This wearable will even provide you with a detailed report. Overall, it can spot when dehydration could kick in.
Order your smart wearable for $24.99.
8. Stop snoring before it starts with the Philips SmartSleep Snoring Relief Band. This wearable can detect when you’re about to snore.
Whether you’re the person disturbing others while you sleep every night or your partner snores, you’ll love the Philips SmartSleep Snoring Relief Band. You’ll barely notice you’re wearing it, but it’ll send a gentle reminder when you’re on your back to significantly reduce snoring.
Get yours from the Philips website for $119.95.
9. Scare away intruders with the Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren. It’s a home gadget that will enhance your safety at home.
With the Netatmo Smart Indoor Siren, you’ll feel safer indoors or when leaving your home unattended. When this gadget detects someone it doesn’t recognize, it sounds a 110-decibel alarm. It’ll then send you a notification to your phone, so you’re always in the loop.
Order yours from the brand’s website for $99.99.
10. Combining a crib, bassinet, and baby monitor, the Cradlewise Smart Crib is a godsend for parents of babies. It’s like having a nanny.
The Cradlewise Smart Crib is a three-in-one baby gadget that helps your baby sleep better. In fact, it monitors your baby’s sleep from 0 to 24 months. Additionally, it can sense when your baby is about to wake up and gently bounces and plays soothing music to help them drift off again.
Get yours for a reduced price of $1,499.
11. Keep your kitchen sanitized with The Yes Company ChopBox smart cutting board. It features UV-C light to kill 99.99% of germs.
With The Yes Company ChopBox smart cutting board, you’ll have a safer and cleaner kitchen. It features an inset sanitizing light to disinfect up to three knives simultaneously. Moreover, it’s equipped with a built-in LED timer to help you prevent overcooking your food again. And you can even set the timer for up to nine hours.
Treat yourself to a set of three boards for $299.
12. Connect with your loved ones through sound, light, and touch with the HeartLight heartbeat recording system.
Record a loved one’s heartbeat and experience it through light, sound, and touch with the HeartLight heartbeat recording system. This smart tech gadget allows you to be more mindful of precious moments while helping you feel connected with your loved ones at all times.
Purchase yours for $199.
Whether you’re looking for a device to make your day-to-day life a little easier or help you be more mindful, the above 12 smart tech gadgets fit the bill. Which are your favorites? Let us know your feedback in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜