15 Last-minute gadget gifts for the holidays
Haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet? Don't worry, there's still time—and items in stock—on today's roundup of last-minute gadget gifts for the holidays.
Maybe work swamped you in November or your social calendar got out of control? Whatever happened, the first week of December is almost over. So, if you haven’t started yet, now’s the time to buy last-minute gadget gifts.
Related: Stocking stuffers under $50 you can buy this Christmas
We know you’re scrambling. So we included unique, beautifully designed products that a range of recipients will love. Is your work buddy into coffee? Check out the microfine sieve from Fellow below.
Or maybe that special person in your life is all about health and wellness? Give them a Lyric massage gun for therapeutic routines.
There’s still time to get a great gift for everyone on your list. Just check out the items below.
1. The Twinkly Flex smart LED tube adds colorful, unique light designs to your giftee’s walls. It creates a one-of-a-kind decorative element.
Got a design maven in your life? Give them the Twinkly Flex smart LED tube. It has its own app and works with voice assistants.
Get it for $94.99 on Amazon.
2. The NightWatch Apple Watch touchscreen magnifies your loved one’s Apple Watch display for easier nighttime watch checking.
Give someone you love a larger Apple Watch display on their nightstand with the NightWatch Apple Watch touchscreen. It works with the Apple Watch NightStand mode and holds the Apple Watch charger.
Get it for $84.99 on the official website.
3. The IKEA x Sonos SYMFONISK picture frame Wi-Fi speaker hangs on the wall or stands on the floor. It provides functional art.
The IKEA x Sonos Symfonisk picture Frame Wi-Fi Speaker is another of our favorite last-minute gadget gifts. It’s a picture frame and speaker in one device, saving your recipient valuable shelf space.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
4. The Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 Edition mouse boasts eye-catching color and high-speed transmission for seamless play.
The gamer in your life will appreciate the Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 Edition mouse. It’s a wireless mouse that acts like it’s wired thanks to its seamless frequency switching.
Get it for $159.99 on the official website.
5. The Skyline desktop microphone brings high-quality audio to laptops, tablets, and other devices. It’s great for work-from-homers.
Give your WFH professional the Skyline desktop microphone for improved audio and online calls. They’ll love the large mute button and speech-enhancement functions.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
6. The Fellow Shimmy Coffee Sieve removes super small particles from your coffee lover’s brew, ensuring it never has any sludge.
The Fellow Shimmy Coffee Sieve is a great last-minute gadget gift for a coffee geek. Its etched stainless steel filter removes microfines smaller than 200 microns for a better cup of Joe.
Get the pair for $49 on the official website.
7. The Sony SRS-NS7 wireless neckband speaker immerses your recipient in comfortable audio when they’re around the house.
The Sony SRS-NS7 wireless neckband speaker is a unique gift. It keeps your giftee connected to their music and phone while taking care of chores. It’s also quite comfortable.
Get it for $198 on Amazon.
8. The Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II is a pint-size portable little gadget. It packs loud, precise audio with a long range.
Anyone would be happy to receive the Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II for Christmas. It comes in a palette of bright colors, weighs just 1.25 pounds, and has a 30-foot range.
Get it for $79 refurbished on eBay.
9. The Kin Moon Horizon Incense Burner has a tranquil design, adding calm to your loved one’s home or office. Plus, it burns incense.
Thanks to its beautiful design, the Kin Moon Horizon Incense Burner made our list of last-minute gadget gifts. The ring represents the moon fading into the horizon, and the gadget itself burns calming incense.
Get it for $88 on the official website.
10. The Fellow Joey Double Wall Ceramic Mugs have a double-wall design, keeping your loved one’s hands cool but their drink hot.
Winter is the time for warm drinks. And the Fellow Joey Double Wall Ceramic Mugs have good heat retention. The copper bottom paired with the matte white or black upper results in a warm, modern design.
Get them for $35 on the official website.
11. The Gantri Kero nostalgic table lamp looks like a classic kerosene lamp. Give it to that person in your life who has a knack for decorating.
The Gantri Kero nostalgic table lamp adds ambient lighting in a decorative style to any room or outdoor space. A dimmer allows your giftee to adjust the brightness.
Get it for $198 on the official website.
12. The Lyric Therapeutic massager is easy to carry and has a stylish design. It provides massages and wellness routines.
Athletes and non-athletes alike can ease sore muscles and promote their well being with the Lyric therapeutic massager. Its Wi-Fi connectivity keeps it updated.
Get it for $199.95 on the official website.
13. The Twelve South ActionBand for Apple Watch keeps your giftee’s Apple timepiece on their arm but away from sweat during workouts.
The Twelve South ActionBand for Apple Watch is one of our favorite last-minute gadget gifts because its Lycra and cotton band prevent sweat buildup. The protective frame also protects against bumps.
Get it for $29.99 on Amazon.
14. The Messermeister Adventure Chef cooking collection helps your loved one prepare delicious food during outdoor adventures.
The Messermeister Adventure Chef cooking collection provides the tools your camping enthusiast needs for outdoor cooking. It includes a folding knife, filet knife, cutting board, and more—plus, it’s portable.
Get it for $129.95 on the official website.
15. The Rabbit Wine Tabletop Corkscrew standing wine opener is a wine gadget any connoisseur will love having at their dinner parties.
Finally, the Rabbit Wine Tabletop Corkscrew standing wine opener weighs over six pounds and makes an elegant statement at any dinner party. It’s made of premium materials like brass and wood.
Get it for $175 on the official website.
Yes, December is going fast. But you still have time to get great presents when you go for any of these last-minute gadget gifts. Which ones are you adding to your list? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
Check out our web story here.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜