Get back to exploring the world with these travel gadgets
The world is getting safer to travel—and that means you can get back to exploring it. Check out the must-have gear for travel right now and in 2022.
With travel slowly coming back, you’re itching to see the world again. But the travel landscape has changed in the past 18 months, and these must-have travel gadgets in 2021 can help you navigate it.
While airport lines might be slow-moving, you can at least block out background noise with a good pair of ANC headphones. And, thanks to gadgets like the new Apple AirTag and The Runner smart suitcase, it’s easier than ever to keep your stuff safe while you’re far from home.
Get ready to enjoy that espresso in Milan or pain au chocolat in Paris with the travel gadgets below.
1. The Apple AirTag iPhone accessory works with the Apple Find My ecosystem and helps you keep track of your luggage.
You won’t have to worry about lost luggage with the Apple AirTag iPhone accessory. This practical device works with your iPhone to track anything you attach it to. Affix it to your carry-on, laptop bag, and more.
Get it for $29 on the official website.
2. The Google & Samsonite Konnect-i smart backpack collection uses tech designed by Google to help you answer calls and more.
For easier travel, take one of the bags from the Google & Samsonite Konnect-i smart backpack collection with you. The left strap features Jacquard technology, which allows the backpack to support touch gestures. Use it to answer calls, play music, and hear text messages while you walk between gates.
It’s out of stock right now, but you may be able to get it for $164.99 on the official website.
3. The Razer Opus X wireless headset is great for gaming and travel. Use it to relax on the plane or train. It’s also great for movies.
Block out unwanted noise with the Razer Opus X wireless headset. It has both an ANC and a Gaming mode. Then, the 40 mm drivers provide rich sound with clear highs and deep bass.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
4. The LG PuriCare Mini air purifier detects and removes 99% of pullutants in the air. Use it in your hotel room, car, and workspace.
You can never be sure of your destination’s air quality. But, with the LG PuriCare Mini air purifier, you can filter it. This is one of our favorite travel gadgets in 2021 because it’s highly effective, portable, and quiet at just 30 dB.
Get it for $129.99 on Amazon.
5. The Plevo The Runner smart travel suitcase helps you avoid overweight fees with its array of sensors. It even has face ID.
Travel gear has gotten smarter, and the Plevo The Runner smart travel suitcase proves it. It has weight sensors that weigh your bag and connect with your travel information. It also has face ID, Morse Code, and touch ID.
Get it for $459 on the official website.
6. The Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher keeps your clothes smelling nice and fresh thanks to Plasma Technology.
You might not always have access to laundry facilities when you travel. When that happens, you’ll be grateful for the Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher. It releases active plasma molecules to remove odor particles on fabric.
Get it for about $340 on the official website.
7. The Gripssy nano-tech phone holder keeps your phone secure during takeoff, landing, and every other portion of your trip.
Stop wondering how to secure your phone in the plane with the Gripssy nano-tech phone holder. Its antislip nanotechnology sticks to your smartphone or its case, delivering a seamless grip. And that’s why it made this list of must-have travel gadgets in 2021.
Get it for $11.99 on Amazon.
8. The Skyroam Solis Lite Wi-Fi hotspot gives you internet in over 135 countries. It automatically connects you with the best local network.
Need reliable internet while you travel? Get the Skyroam Solis Lite Wi-Fi hotspot. It provides 4G connectivity wherever you are, without a long-term subscription or SIM. What’s more, it weighs only 5.5 ounces and has a slim design.
Try with nok for $119.
9. The Lexon Guillaume Delvigne Nomaday Lock protects your luggage with your fingerprint. It opens in just 0.5 seconds.
Keep your luggage incredibly secure with the Lexon Guillaume Delvigne Nomaday Lock. It’s one of those travel gadgets we love because it saves up to 10 different fingerprints and has an IP65 waterproof rating.
Get it for about $58 on the official website.
10. The Native Union Smart International Charger PD 18W is a sleek device that’s adaptable to your location. It has both USB-A and USB-C ports.
If you’re planning some international travel, you’ll appreciate the Native Union Smart International Charger PD 18W. It comes with international adaptors, providing you with power anywhere you go. Plus, its USB-C port supports fast charging.
Get it for $29.99 on Amazon.
You’ll be ready for travel with any of these must-have travel gadgets in 2021. Where do you want to go now that you can? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜