Never compromise on bike safety with these useful bike accessories
You love riding your bike. But sharing the road with other vehicles can be dangerous. These bike safety accessories help eliminate your worries.
Bike accidents happen. But you can reduce their likelihood or walk away from them unharmed if you’re prepared. Having a planned system for staying safe isn’t a bad idea, especially when there are so many helpful bike safety accessories out there.
You know you can reduce your chances of an accident with a vehicle when you’re visible. So we included a helmet below with a rear light that shows your direction and brake status. There are also reflectors and an LED marker that make you darn near unmissable.
Safety isn’t a compromise with any of the bike accessories below. Let’s check them out.
1. The RAPHA x POC multipurpose protection helmets are specially designed for road and gravel riding and keep your head cool.
Keep your head protected and cool with the RAPHA x POC multipurpose protection helmets. This protective bike gear provides all-around protection and meets US, UK, and EU safety specifications. Available in three beautiful colors, they’re a joy to wear.
Get them for $150 on the official website.
2. The Bosch Smart System eBike package displays important information about your eBike, including charge status for safety.
If you own an eBike, you know you can’t get very far on a dead battery. With the Bosch Smart System eBike package, though, it’s less likely that you’ll run out of power thanks to the charge display. What’s more, it comes with the PowerTube 750 battery and the 4a charger.
This gadget is coming soon, and its price is TBA. Learn more about it on the official website.
3. The Baseus Tire Inflator portable air compressor lets you pump your tires on the trail. Plus, its compact design fits in your pocket.
Another excellent bike safety accessory is the Baseus Tire Inflator portable air compressor. It ensures you can add air to your tires while you’re out on a ride. Best of all, it is cordless, runs on two 2,000 mAh batteries, and works for other inflating needs.
Get it for $44.99.
4. The CORKY X sunglasses-mounted rearview mirror shows you the cars behind you. That way, you don’t have to look over your shoulder.
It’s easier to keep your eyes on the road ahead with the CORKY X sunglasses-mounted rearview mirror. As the name suggests, this mirror attaches to your sunglasses. But don’t worry, it stays at the corner of your periphery, giving you an unobstructed view.
Get it for about $64 on the official website.
5. The Nite Ize TagLit wearable LED marker helps others see you at night. Just clip it to your clothes, and the neodymium magnets keep it secure.
The Nite Ize TagLit wearable LED marker is another of our favorite bike safety accessories. It has bright LEDs that either glow or flash, enhancing your visibility. You can attach it to your hat, bag, or just about any other object. Plus, the battery lasts an impressive 70 hours.
Get it for $10.49 on the official website.
6. The LIVALL EVO21 Smart Helmet lets others know your intentions on the road. Its rear light displays your braking and direction.
Probably the ultimate way to stay safe on the road on a bike is using the LIVALL EVO21 Smart Helmet. Its rear light is incredibly helpful. But the most impressive feature is that its SOS system communicates with your smartphone, contacting emergency services if you’re in an accident.
Get it for about $114 on the official website.
7. The ArcX smart sports ring features a tiny joystick. It helps you answer calls, switch up the music, and more without your phone.
Stay connected safely while riding with the ArcX smart sports ring. It fits on your finger, where you can use its joystick to manage your phone. Control it with the Android or iOS app.
Preorder it for about $45 on the official website.
8. THE BEAM WHEEL FLASH 2.0 high-vis bike reflectors keep you visible from every angle. They reveal your location from 500 feet away.
THE BEAM WHEEL FLASH 2.0 high-vis bike reflectors have a modern, innovative look. Plus, they ensure other vehicles see you from a distance thanks to their glass powder pigment. Attach them to any type of bike or rim.
Get them for about $24 on the official website.
9. The Tactica M.110 bike multitool has 17 tools for any repairs that might come up en route. So you can fix the problem and get going.
Add the Tactica M.110 bike multitool to your collection of bike safety accessories so you can fix minor issues yourself. This tool features two tire levers, a universal wrench, a range of bits, and so much more.
Get it for $49.95 on the official website.
10. The Aenomaly Constructs SwitchGrade bicycle saddle adjuster provides 3 saddle positions for improved riding, and it locks safely with a click.
Sitting correctly while you ride is important for safety. So the Aenomaly Constructs SwitchGrade bicycle saddle adjuster offers 3 different positions for level, descending, and climbing situations. The positions have 10 degrees of difference and adjust without tools.
Preorder it for $245 on the official website.
Having a safety system is essential when you bike regularly. With gadgets like these in your riding kit, you can certainly minimize your worries. What are your favorite bike safety accessories and gadgets? Let us know about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜