Improve your health, posture, and focus with these must-have health gadgets and accessories
Ask anyone if they want to be healthier, and they'll say yes. But you don't need cleansing juices and exhausting gym sessions to feel rejuvenated. We have an abundance of innovative health tech gadgets to make improvements to your posture, sleep, well-being, and more.
What have you done lately to enhance your well-being? If you’re guilty of not prioritizing your mental and physical state, you might need the health gadgets and accessories in today’s Daily Digest. Using smart tech, these accessories will help you feel more focused, energized, and pain-free. Who doesn’t want those benefits?
Related: These smart home alarm clocks will help you stop sleeping in too late
By replacing medications and expensive treatments with this selection of tech, you’ll experience life-changing results—like being able to walk all day without a backache, falling asleep quicker without waking throughout the night, improved skin conditions, and so much more. Let’s dive in!
1. The .fonv Arc Professional Pilates arc improves your posture and flexibility at home. It can even build abdominal strength.
Work on your physical well-being with the .fonv Arc Professional Pilates arc. This Pilates equipment makes a great addition at the end of a workout by focusing on your back flexibility. With regular use, it can enhance your posture to help you stand straighter and taller.
Order this fitness equipment for about $260.59.
2. Wear the comfortable Magnebelt self-heating therapy belt for relief from back pain, a herniated disc, and sciata.
Wear the Magnebelt self-heating therapy belt underneath your clothes to experience an array of benefits, such as supporting your spine while you move and stand. As a result, it can enhance your posture while promoting metabolism and increasing blood circulation.
Buy this therapy belt for a discounted price of $29.99.
3. The Getupp Assist movement reminder notifies you to get up and stretch. This health gadget helps break sedentary behavior.
If your job involves sitting all day, you need the Getupp Assist movement reminder. This health accessory clips to your desk and gently vibrates every now and then to remind you to stand up and stretch. Additionally, it’ll let you know when you’ve stood for an adequate amount of time. It’s one of our favorite health gadgets and accessories for a work setting.
Preorder this health gadget from Kickstarter for about $50.47.
4. Treat yourself to a body massage with the Therabody Wave Duo smart roller. It minimizes soreness and can even improve flexibility.
Portable and lightweight, the Therabody Wave Duo smart roller can go with you to work or stay on display at home. This smart roller relieves sore muscles on your back, spine, and neck. Furthermore, its high-traction wave grooves provide the perfect amount of pressure to reduce tension. It’s ideal for soothing your muscles after a stressful day.
Buy this smart roller for $99.
5. Use the ERGO Posture Pro powerful posture support if you sit at a desk all day. It provides all-day back support for permanent results.
Sit down while working on your posture with the ERGO Posture Pro powerful posture support. This comfortable wearable relieves strain and tension on your neck, back, and shoulders. It doesn’t just hold your body upright, but it provides permanent changes for undeniable improvements. It’s definitely one of the best health gadgets and accessories.
Purchase this posture support for $149.
6. Reduce muscle tension with the Therabody Wave Solo smart vibration therapy device. It offers pinpointed vibration with 3 different frequencies for customized use.
Had a strenuous workout or feeling stressed after a long week? The Therabody Wave Solo smart vibration therapy device is about to become your new best friend. It intelligently focuses on areas that are tight and tense. Overall, this health device uses vibrations to dampen pain and discomfort.
Order this therapy device for $79.
7. Improve skin health, optimize sleep, and enhance athletic performance with the Joovv red and infrared LED light series.
The Joovv red and infrared LED light series includes portable, wall-mounted, and customizable LED equipment suitable for at home or even on the go. Using LED light, this series reduces inflammation, improves your sleep, and can even help with skin issues.
Relieve inflammation and more from $545.
8. Recover and balance your nervous system with the Taopatch wellness device. This safe wearable improves balance, posture, flexibility, and so much more.
The Taopatch wellness device is a non-chemical and environmentally friendly solution to improving your mental well-being, posture, focus, sleep, metabolism, and much more. Additionally, it’s available in three models, so there’s a version to suit your goal.
Get this wellness device for $249.
9. Fall asleep to guided meditations with the HoomBand audio bedtime headband. It helps you drift off quickly.
If you struggle to fall asleep, the HoomBand audio bedtime headband could be the solution. This comfortable headband plays hypnotic stories, meditations, relaxing sounds, white noise, and more. In fact, there are over 100 hours of audio content updated regularly.
Buy this bedtime headband for $79.90.
10. Transform your bedroom’s atmosphere with the AROMEO Sense. This smart light naturally wakes you with a sunrise-like alarm.
Finally, the AROMEO Sense makes your bedroom more zen. Using a combination of aroma, light, and sound therapy, it creates a relaxing atmosphere for sleep or focus. Moreover, it sports over 1,000 light effects as well as energizing music to suit your every mood.
Preorder this smart light from Indiegogo for about $148.41.
In summary, these health gadgets and accessories are a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise. Which of these caught your eye? Share your thoughts, along with any health tips, in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜