Why Do You Need Lifestyle Photos for Your Crowdfunding Campaign?
Over the years, product photography is slowly taking a switch from white background images to lifestyle images. The reason for this switch is simple - lifestyle images have a far more chance of drawing the attention of consumers because they do make your product look real.
- Faces tell stories and do they drive more engagement on your product campaigns.
- Learn how lifestyle photography is changing the engagement rate of fashion brands.
- In spite of focusing on a real-life situation, your focus should always be on the product you’re trying to highlight.
Lifestyle product photos are one of the best ways you can choose to showcase your product today. In fact, it happens to perform 60% better than renderings and white background images, the reason being the story behind those clicks. We recommend this style of photography to all crowdfunding campaign owners because –
Lifestyle Photos Are Realistic
No matter how distraction free white background images look, you can’t deny that they do look artificial. Contrarily, a lifestyle photo would also help you see the product in a real-life situation.
There’s a Story Behind Every Lifestyle Photo
You can’t ignore the story behind every lifestyle photo you see. Whether it’s someone bicycling down the hill displaying the ruggedness of the bike or a couple spending a romantic holiday on a hanging cliff cabana, every lifestyle photo has something to say other than just the product! White background photos, on the other hand, have nothing as such to offer.
Now, just to make sure you make the most out of lifestyle product photos, here are some tips you could follow!
1. Since lifestyle photos will also help you display your product features in real-time, use the most of it. This will definitely be beneficial for those who have multi-functional products. For example, if you have a key organizer plus bottle opener, show the uses of your product with the help of lifestyle photos.
2. Use proper lighting in case you decide to prepare your own set up for the lifestyle photo shoot. Bright photos are far better than dull ones.
3. In spite of using a real-time situation, never lose the focus from the product.
4. Do you think there are other products which could pair up with yours and work as a beautiful set for the user? Well, in that case, don’t forget to show it in the photos. So for example, if it’s a minimally designed iMac stand, you could pair it up with a fancy mouse pad, USB hub and everything else you generally have on your workplace to complete the look.
5. If your product is to be used at a specific time of the day or night, make it also the primary focus of the shoot.
Here are some of our favorite lifestyle product photography shots you can use for reference.
Do away with indoor pollution in style with this smart air purifier.
This modular backpack has a spot for everything.
Satisfy your charging needs in one place with this multi-port Apple charger.
Filmmaking from your iPhone just got a whole lot easier.
This smart router offers a seamless level of protection in style.
How else can lifestyle photos be useful for your crowdfunding campaign?