Must-have home office gadgets for content creators
Whether you're a vlogger, musician, or podcaster, you can rely on gadgets to minimize background noise and tweak audio quality. Discover our top 10 selections that achieve exactly that in today's Daily Digest.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an amateur content creator or do it for a profession; we have the top must-have home office gadgets to enhance your creations and elevate the results. These quick-fix accessories can save you time editing and make your finalized footage sound and look more polished.
In today’s article, you can expect gadgets that take your audio quality to the next level while also making the recording process effortless. Your tools are essential to the result, so to help you reach more followers and please your audience, we have all the must-haves below.
1. Add focus and detail to your recordings with the Sennheiser MKE 200 Mobile Kit. It’s designed for vloggers and creators on the move.
The Sennheiser MKE 200 Mobile Kit includes Sennheiser’s MKE 200 directional on-camera microphone and Smartphone Clamp, as well as the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod. Moreover, the MKE 200 Mobile Kit sports a built-in windscreen and shock mount to minimize handling noise while you’re creating on the go.
Order this office gadget for $129.95.
2. The Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface is an office accessory that lets you control your myriad apps and tools from 1 tool.
Functional and user-friendly, the Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface streamlines your remote setup, making it suitable for broadcasting and editing to designing, developing, networking, and more. Furthermore, it includes 15 LCD keys designed to trigger unlimited actions. Plus, with a one-touch operation, you can easily control apps, adjust audio, turn on lights, and much more.
Purchase this creative interface for $191.87.
3. Look your best on camera and focus on details with the Elgato Facecam. Ths vlogger accessory boasts a plug-and-play design.
Use the Elgato Facecam for your at-home office setup, or take it on the go with ease. The Facecam uses a Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor that enables it to capture extraordinary detail and minimal noise. Additionally, this gadget includes an internal flash memory. So you can save settings directly to the camera.
Order the Elgato Facecam for $199.99.
4. If you make music videos, webshows, or livestreams from a phone or tablet, you need the Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X audio mixer.
The Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X audio mixer enhances the audio quality of your footage, helping to enhance the overall feel. Best of all, this gadget keeps your listeners impressed and engaged because, let’s face it, audio quality is important in online streams. Finally, you can mix up to seven audio input sources with studio quality.
Buy this audio mixer for $150.
5. The Solutions4lifeUA Portable Lap Easel provides a comfortable, stable surface for creating artwork at home.
Incorporate the Solutions4lifeUA Portable Lap Easel into your at-home setup. It’s suitable for holding a tablet or book in a sturdy position. Best of all, it helps maintain good posture, which is important when you sit down all day. Moreover, it’s made from polished Baltic plywood for a luxurious, smooth finish.
Purchase this remote accessory for $53.95.
6. Use the Monogram Creative Console modular control collection for photo and video editing and retouching, audio production, and more.
Available in various packages, the Monogram Creative Console modular control collection is a must-have for content creators. In fact, you can combine modules in various shapes and sizes and optimize your personal workflow and style. Above all, this control collection puts your most-used tools at your fingertips to cut your editing time in half.
Order this modular control collection from $99.
7. The Movo UM700 USB desktop studio microphone features adjustable polar patterns and is compatible with various devices.
Use the Movo UM700 USB desktop studio microphone if you regularly record music or audio for conference calls, vlogging, podcasting, or more. This versatile microphone boasts latency-free audio with a powerful frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz.
Order this microphone for $99.95.
8. Experience better camera audio quality with the Sennheiser MKE 400 shotgun microphone. This vlogger gadget offers more than 300 hours of battery life.
The Sennheiser MKE 400 shotgun microphone is another of the must-have home office gadgets to add to your arsenal. It features a rugged, all-metal housing and integral shock mount to minimize handling noise. Moreover, this accessory fits all cameras with a standard hot shoe mount and an external microphone input.
Order this vlogger accessory for $199.95.
9. The DEPSTECH DW49 4K autofocusing webcam features a 1/3” CMOS Sony image sensor and dual microphones.
Enhance the audio quality of your live streams and podcasts with the DEPSTECH DW49 4K autofocusing webcam. This webcam lets you record at 3,840 x 2,160 resolution at 30 fps for excellent performance—even in a low-lit room. Moreover, its automatic noise-reducing microphones make your voice sound clearer.
Purchase this webcam for $44.
10. Keep your iPad in clear visibility while recording videos with the Twelve South HoverBar Duo adjustable iPad stand.
Finally, the Twelve South HoverBar Duo adjustable iPad stand raises your iPad to eye level, making it suitable for recording videos or watching your finalized footage. Additionally, its multi-position design provides various options while safely clamping your gadget in place.
Order this iPad stand for $79.99.
In summary, these must-have home office gadgets can make recording content much easier while focusing on enhancing the results. What are your go-to at-home recording gadgets? Share your recommendations in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜