Sync these speakers with Spotify and keep the music going throughout your entire house
These Spotify-compatible speakers let you enjoy your music in every corner of the house. Plus, their designs and audio are pretty incredible, too.
Keep the music playing throughout your entire home with any of these speakers that sync with Spotify. From the living room to the patio and the pool area to the kitchen, we’ve got the speakers you need to blanket your favorite place on Earth with music. What’s more, these speakers also offer designs that complement your home’s decor—there are no eyesores here!
On this list, you’ll find a Dolby Atmos soundbar with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. It works easily with Spotify and gives you great sound for your movie nights. And for sound you can hang on a wall, there’s a picture frame speaker by IKEA, giving you audio even in rooms that don’t have a shelf. Check out these speakers and more in the list below.
1. The Klipsch Cinema 800 is a smart soundbar with Dolby Atmos. What’s more, its 10-inch subwoofer delivers clear, powerful bass.
Take your Spotify tunes to the living room with the Klipsch Cinema 800. It has integrated Wi-Fi that works with Spotify Connect as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. You also get 8K video and HDMI-eARC pass through.
Get it for $969.
2. The Q Active 200 Speakers by Q Acoustics have a minimal design and a comprehensive soundstage of 6 digital amplifiers and drivers.
You’ll be proud to show off the Q Active 200 Speakers by Q Acoustics. They have a stylish design while providing rich bass and true wireless connectivity for streaming services like AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect.
Get them for $1,999.
3. The Kube4 is just what your party needs with its 40 hours of playtime and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity up to 300 feet away.
Another of our favorite speakers that syncs with Spotify is the Kube4. This concert system reaches 101 decibels, which is ideal for outdoor parties. Best of all, with its 300-foot range, it works with Spotify and AirPlay 2.0 without an app.
Preorder it for $449.
4. The Naim Audio Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation has a crisp, minimal shape. Even better, it connects to your TV with its HDMI input.
For a streaming speaker that’s easy to use, consider the Naim Audio Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation. It comes in a beautiful box shape and has 15 touch-sensitive buttons you tap to adjust your music. And a proximity sensor tells it when you’re nearby.
Get it for $990.
5. The Cambridge Audio Evo gives you premium hi-fi audio. It comes in both 150-watt and 75-watt versions, both of which use low energy.
Hear every detail with the Cambridge Audio Evo. It supports many streaming services, including Spotify, AirPlay 2, Chromecast, and Tidal Connect. It also has coaxial, RCA, and Optical inputs as well as a TV ARC.
Get it for $2,250.
6. The Bang & Olufsen Beolab 28 adds luxury to your living room. You can either mount it on the wall or use it as a standing speaker.
Want to add to your living room’s opulence? Get the Bang & Olufsen Beolab 28. This speaker stands 55 inches tall and provides studio-level sound. It also streams from Spotify Connect, AirPlay2, and YouTube. Chromecast is built in.
Get it for $16,500 on the official website.
7. The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 makes your music, games, and movies richer. With Bose Voice4Videos, voice management is easier.
Enhance your home entertainment all around with another great speaker that syncs with Spotify: the Bose Smart Soundbar 300. With Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi compatibility, this speaker streams your favorite audio.
Get it refurbished on eBay for $359.
8. The IKEA x Sonos SYMFONISK Picture Frame Wi-Fi Speaker combines a speaker and a picture frame in one gadget.
You don’t have to take up valuable shelf space with the IKEA x Sonos SYMFONISK Picture Frame Wi-Fi Speaker. It works with Spotify Connect as well as AirPlay 2. Connect it to another Sonos or SYMFONISK product for wider performance.
Get it for $199 on the official website.
9. The Bose Portable Smart Speaker travels easily from room to room. Take it outdoors, too, because it withstands splashes.
One of the best portable speakers that syncs with Spotify is the Bose Portable Smart Speaker. This adorable speaker weighs only 2.3 pounds and emits 360-degrees of sound. It also boasts a battery life of 12 hours.
Get it refurbished on eBay for $279.
10. The Marshall Uxbridge gives you signature Marshall sound. Command it with Alexa and play Spotify with ease.
Operate the Marshall Uxbridge Voice with just your voice thanks to its Alexa compatibility. It also has a compact form factor and streams from AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Bluetooth 4.2.
Get it from the official website for $199.99.
Make Spotify even better by pairing it with speakers that you can set up anywhere in the house. The Spotify-syncing speakers above offer a mixture of design, rich audio, and streaming support that take your digital music to the next level.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜