The best iPhone photography gadgets to help you get those amazing Insta-worthy shots
You don't need the latest camera to capture the perfect video or still image. Recent smartphones—such as the iPhone 12—are equipped with high-resolution cameras to provide exceptional shots every time. And, to help with your photography venture, we have all the iPhone accessories to add to your arsenal.
While iPhones are an excellent way for taking photos, there’s nothing wrong with ordering a few accessories to enhance your results. Fortunately, the tech industry is bursting with iPhone photography gadgets, and we have the best selection in today’s Daily Digest.
With our selection of the top 10 accessories designed for various iPhone models, you can film high-impact scenes without any shakes and achieve the perfect lighting with a portable LED flash. Maybe you want to capture every detail of a small object. If so, we have the gadget for that, too. Keep reading to discover the must-haves.
1. Get the perfect lighting for your shots with the Anker iPhone LED Flash. It’s a photography gadget that adds new levels of depth, range, and clarity to your smartphone shoots.
Compatible with iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, the Anker iPhone LED Flash is portable yet provides 50 minutes of use from a single charge. This gadget features two modes to help you discover more creative possibilities: Dual Flash and Flashlight. Moreover, it provides zero lag and features a flexible cord that allows you to move it to various angles.
Order this iPhone accessory for $34.99.
2. Capture life-size images of tiny objects with the Moment Macro 10x Lens. It also captures rich textures and materials.
Use the Moment Macro 10x Lens to shoot up to one inch away from your subject and capture details—like water droplets—you’ve never seen before through a smartphone. It also comes with a removable diffuser hood that enables you to capture the smallest details with evenly distributed lighting across the entire subject.
Purchase this gadget for $129.99.
3. The MOSFiATA 10.2″ Selfie Ring Light features 3 light colors—white, warm, and cool—and 11 brightness levels.
Designed with an arch lampshade, the MOSFiATA 10.2″ Selfie Ring Light provides a 20% increase in light softness, which can reduce the light to stimulate your eyes. Additionally, you can rotate the phone holder to your ideal angle, allowing you to obtain flattering shots in all environments. USB powered and controlled with a Bluetooth remote, this iPhone photography accessory is a must-have.
Order this iPhone gadget from Amazon for $39.99.
4. Craft beautiful films and photos with the SANDMARC Lenses & Filters. These iPhone accessories easily snap on and off.
The SANDMARC Lenses & Filters include Anamorphic, Macro, Telephoto, Wide, and Fisheye lenses. Or choose a filter from the following options: Drama Polarizer, Motion Variable, Hybrid ND/PL, and Scape ND. There are even other iPhone photography gadgets under the Photography Edition and Cinema Edition collections.
Order these iPhone accessories from $69.99.
5. Stabilize your smartphone with the Moment iPhone 12 Mounts with MagSafe. Now you can take photos anywhere.
Attach the Moment iPhone 12 Mounts with MagSafe to your car’s vent, a handle, walls, a microphone, a tripod, and more with ease. Designed with padded contact points, these accessories are safe for connecting to your phone. Above all, you can also use these Mounts for hands-free video watching or scrolling the internet with ease.
Purchase these mounts for $19.99.
6. Start and stop videos easily with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. It features a magnetic design for stability when capturing moments.
With gesture control and ActiveTrack 3.0, the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 means that you can take photos and videos without asking for another person’s help or having to use a remote. Furthermore, the magnetic phone clamp snaps onto your smartphone with ease and detaches just as easily. Above all, its compact size folds away conveniently for taking on the go.
Order this foldable phone gimbal for $149.
7. You can move the Moment M-Series multidirectional lens mount left, right, up, or down. It’s a photography accessory that’s compatible with iPhones, Android phones, and iPads.
Sleek and lightweight, the Moment M-Series multidirectional lens mount is durable without being bulky. It’s also super simple to install: just slide it down to secure it in place. It even uses soft rubber contact points wherever it touches your phone to offer grip without scratching the surface. Then, you can begin shooting your next shot.
Purchase this multidirectional lens mount for $29.99.
8. Take your smartphone photography to new heights with the SANDMARC Lenses to capture all details.
The SANDMARC Lenses collection includes a macro, a telephoto, a wide, a fisheye, and an anamorphic. This diversity allows you to obtain a variety of shots from your smartphone. Furthermore, they offer 2x optical magnification, making them great for portraits and cityscapes alike.
Order this iPhone gadget for $69.99.
9. Record theatre-quality footage with the SANDMARC Anamorphic iPhone X Video Lens. It’s super portable and versatile.
The SANDMARC Anamorphic iPhone X Video Lens allows you to capture cinematic footage with an ultrawide aspect ratio and much more. Additionally, this iPhone photography gadget boasts a unique oval shape that allows it to capture more horizontal information.
Purchase this iPhone accessory for $129.99.
10. The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 handheld smartphone gimbal is built for on the go. With intelligent functions and a long-lasting battery, this iPhone photography gadget is built for budding photographers.
Finally, the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 handheld smartphone gimbal is a must-have iPhone accessory with built-in sensors and a brushless motor to ensure stability. Whether you’re filming on a skateboard or while running, this stabilizer remains steady. Furthermore, it can even charge your smartphone during use.
Order this smartphone gimbal from Amazon for $74.
Overall, these iPhone photography gadgets deliver exceptional results, and you don’t need to be a professional photographer to use them. What are your go-to iPhone accessories? Share your must-haves in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜