These outdoor smart home security cameras are a must for your home
Your home should be a safe haven. But if you sometimes feel fearful alone indoors or skeptical about leaving your property unattended, a smart home security camera can offer repose. Discover our top picks in today's Daily Digest.
That feeling of safety is priceless, and we have just the gadgets that can combat feelings of fear at home: outdoor smart home security cameras. Designed to monitor happenings surrounding your property, smart cameras detect suspicious movement and alert you of the activity. It’s like having a personal security guard keep tabs on your land 24/7, and we guarantee that you’ll sleep easier at night with one installed.
But these products’ purpose isn’t solely to combat fear; they’re also convenient for communicating with guests at the door without in-person interaction. Some luxury models include Alexa Greetings to leave a scheduled message for a delivery person when you’re not home. Feel more settled in your home with our selection of smart home security cameras to act as your eyes and ears.
1. The Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell features intelligent human detection and an antitheft locking mechanism. It’s one of our favorite outdoor smart home security cameras for peace of mind indoors.
Upgrade your home’s security with the Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell. Use it for both convenience and peace of mind at home. It provides two-way audio to communicate with guests and delivery people. It also includes Live View, allowing you to see who’s at your door in real time. Moreover, it uses smart technology to detect humans from objects, minimizing unwanted notifications to your phone.
Order this smart doorbell for $149.99.
2. Weatherproof and wire-free, the Swann Xtreem is a smart home camera with a 6-month battery life and a 110-degree FOV.
Allow the Swann Xtreem to be another pair of eyes watching over your property when you’re on vacation. It boasts a generous 1080p resolution camera to produce high-quality footage. In fact, you can even see footage clearly in the dark up to 26 feet with the powerful infrared night vision.
Purchase this smart security camera for $179.99.
3. Designed with a 180-degree FOV, the Arlo Essential gives full coverage. It even works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
See more at your front door with the Arlo Essential. Featuring Object Detection, it recognizes the difference between a person and an object to reduce nuisance notifications. Additionally, with Intelligent Alerts, you can quickly contact emergency services via the app if you encounter suspicious or dangerous activity.
4. The WUUK Smart Antitheft Doorbell features a voice gender modifier to make children and women feel more secure when home alone.
Don’t fear communicating with someone at the door when you have the WUUK Smart Antitheft Doorbell. Its unique voice modifier changes the tone of your voice to hide your identity. Moreover, its adjustable motion sensors alert you when it detects motion, helping to protect your home right from your smartphone.
Order this gadget from Amazon for $89.99.
5. Featuring ultrabright LEDs, the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro emits 2,000 lumens of brightness, so you can see anyone outside.
Additionally, the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro features 1,080p HDR video resolution and color night vision for superb quality day and night. It also includes 3D Motion Detection and Bird’s Eye View features for maximum protection and convenience. And, with dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity and a weather-resistant design, it gives you years of use.
Order this smart security camera for $249.99.
6. Warn off intruders with the Wyze Cam v3. It features a siren and an IP65 waterproof rating for security and durability.
Capture moments outdoors and indoors with the Wyze Cam v3. This security camera features 1,080p resolution to provide clear footage during the day and night. In fact, it delivers colored night vision. Additionally, the Starlight ISP reduces noise from low-light conditions for clear visibility at all times.
Purchase this outdoor camera for $35.98.
7. Keep tabs on all your doors, windows, and hallways with the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor. It’s a security device that provides flexible and customizable home monitoring for peace of mind.
Choose to monitor just motion or opening and closing of doors and windows with the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor. It’s also designed to prevent false alarms when you’re at home. Moreover, this device detects motion up to 20 feet away and offers 110-degree FOV motion sensing. It even includes a built-in pet rejection feature for animals.
Purchase this home security device for $29.99.
8. The Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 provides Head-to-Toe HD+ Video, 3D Motion Detection, and built-in Alexa Greetings.
Keep all the convenience and safety features you need with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2. This smart home gadget ensures you never miss an important moment with Head-to-Toe HD+ Video in 1,536p. Also, you can receive an aerial view of your yard to observe motion from a new perspective.
Order this smart doorbell for $249.99.
9. Answer the door from anywhere with the Ring Video Doorbell Wired. It includes the brand’s HD Video and Two-Way Talk features.
Take some of the stress out of your day with the Ring Video Doorbell Wired. This smart doorbell provides advanced motion detection and sends real-time alerts to your smartphone, Alexa device, or Ring Charm. Moreover, you can adjust motion settings to filter out motion on a busy street.
Purchase this Ring doorbell for $59.99.
10. Experience high-quality 4K video with the Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Security Camera. It lets you zoom in on objects with immense clarity.
Finally, the Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Security Camera delivers an ultra-wide viewing angle, six-month battery life, and noise-canceling two-way audio. You can even see clearly in the dark with color night vision. Furthermore, this smart camera works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant for convenient operation.
Order this Arlo camera for a reduced price of $249.99.
Make a house feel like a home with these outdoor smart home security cameras. They’re invaluable to you and your family’s safety and mental wellbeing. What are your go-to security gadgets? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜