These are the best outdoor smart home security gadgets you can buy for your house
We all want to feel safer in our homes and have peace of mind when leaving for a vacation or afternoon out. Fortunately, there are smart home gadgets that can help with that. These devices are specifically designed to act as a watchful eye so you can relax. In today's Daily Digest, we'll show you the top 10 gadgets that you can easily install outside of your home to be your own personal security guard.
While you may have never experienced a home burglary, the thought of your family being at risk or losing your prized possessions can be overwhelming. That’s why we have the best smart home security gadgets to keep a lookout on your home’s surroundings 24/7, allowing you to rest.
These security gadgets are smart: they notify your phone if they detect an intrusion, someone at your door, or suspicious activity. But they can also add more convenience to your everyday life, such as communicating with a delivery person when you’re not at home. Or maybe you’d like to see what your dog gets up to in the garden while you’re not home. Keep reading for gadgets that can take care of all this and more.
1. Designed with AI facial recognition, the WUUK Smart Antitheft Doorbell alerts you when friends or family visit.
Talking of convenience, the WUUK Smart Antitheft Doorbell gets to know your visitors and can detect regular faces. AI facial recognition can also let you know about people who don’t ring the doorbell. Additionally, this is one of the best smart home security gadgets for detecting motion thanks to the adjustable motion sensors.
Order your security device from Amazon for a reduced price of $89.99.
2. The Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell features an antitheft locking mechanism and alarm siren to deter thieves. It’s a must-have security gadget for peace of mind.
Feel safer in your home with the Nooie Smart Cam Doorbell. It features two-way audio so you can speak with visitors without any face-to-face interaction. Moreover, this gadget also includes intelligent human detection to minimize the number of notifications sent to your phone.
Purchase your security gadget for $149.99.
3. See up to 180 degrees outside of your home with the Arlo Essential. It’s a home security gadget that will help you feel safe.
See visitors or perpetrators clearly with the Arlo Essential. In fact, this home security device allows you to see people from head to toe for improved visibility. Additionally, this wire-free doorbell has a built-in siren to deter thieves, and this will either sound manually or automatically, depending on your preferences.
Order your refurbished smart home device from eBay for $79.99.
4. The Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro delivers 3D Motion Detection and Bird’s Eye View for improved visibility from all angles.
Designed with an ultrabright LED floodlight, the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro emits 2,000 lumens of brightness. So you can clearly see people’s faces, even in the dark. Moreover, this home security gadget has a 110-decibel siren to scare off anyone who’s on your property without your permission.
Order your Ring security gadget from the official website for $249.99.
5. Receive alerts every time someone enters your home with the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor. It’s one of the best smart home security gadgets for knowing what’s going on at home.
Use the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor to monitor how many trips you make to the kitchen or install it at your main door to track movement every time someone enters. Either way, this is a smart home gadget that’s useful and provides you with peace of mind.
Purchase yours for $29.99.
6. If you’re ever in danger, the Ring Alarm Outdoor Siren will alert neighbors by emitting a loud sound.
Generating a radiant light, the Ring Alarm Outdoor Siren will sound a 100-decibel alarm. Therefore, people down your road will know that you need help. Additionally, this home gadget is great for communicating with emergency services.
Order your smart home device from Ring’s official website for $89.99.
7. The eufy Smart Lock Touch automatically locks your front door behind you. Best of all, it’ll keep your door secure.
The eufy Smart Lock Touch provides four ways to open your front door: using your fingerprint, via the eufy Security app, electronic keypad, or key. The fingerprint pad recognizes your fingerprint in 0.3 seconds for quick and easy access. Above all, this scanner keeps your personal information private.
Purchase your door fingerprint scanner for $139.99.
8. Featuring an auto-zoom and tracking feature, the Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight monitors the action surrounding your home.
The Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight automatically adjusts toward movement to catch any suspicious activity. Additionally, this home security gadget sports 4K video and images and enhanced color night vision for excellent clarity. It can even pick up logos, license plates, and more.
Order yours from Arlo’s official website for $299.99.
9. The Logitech Circle View is Apple HomeKit enabled. It also works with Apple HomeKit Secure Video to see who’s at your door.
The Logitech Circle View also comes with Face Recognition to alert you if someone it doesn’t recognize is at your door. When looking back at footage, this home security gadget delivers excellent clarity thanks to color night vision and HD video. Moreover, it’s super slim to complement your door frame.
Purchase yours for $199.95.
10. Featuring high-performance night vision and water resistance, the EZVIZ C3X AI-powered camera is a must-have security gadget.
Finally, the EZVIZ C3X AI-powered camera features an AI Deep Learning algorithm to detect the difference between a human and a vehicle. Therefore, it’ll send you only notifications that are relevant rather than constantly bombarding you.
Purchase yours for a reduced price of $99.99.
Overall, these smart home security gadgets will enhance your feeling of safety at home. Which of the above will you purchase? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜