Get more out of your dive with the Garmin Descent MK3 Dive Computer Series.
– Air Integration: It’s compatible with Descent T2 transceivers (available separately) for integrated pressure monitoring across up to 8 tanks.
– SubWave Sonar Networking: This technology lets you exchange diver-to-diver messages within a range of 30 meters.
– Dive Modes: Then, you get dive modes for multiple gas dives, including nitrox and trimix, gauge, apnea, and more.
– Dive Readiness Tool: What’s more, this diving smartwatch considers lifestyle factors such as sleep, exercise, stress, and jet lag to provide insights into your body’s readiness for a dive.
– DiveView Maps: It provides color maps directly on your wrist. they display bathymetric depth contours and over 4,000 dive sites.
– A Dive-Focused Design: It has an AMOLED color display, a durable sapphire lens, a 200-meter case, and leakproof metal inductive buttons.
This watch withstands challenging underwater environments.