Best smart glasses you can buy in 2021
Looking to buy a pair of smart glasses? Then check out this roundup of the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021.
Make your life easier with a pair of smart glasses. While this tech gadget hasn’t exactly gone mainstream yet, these wearables have the potential to make your work and everyday life much more convenient and productive. And, with the new pair from Facebook x Ray-Ban, we’re excited about the future of these gadgets. For that reason, we’re highlighting the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021.
Related: Ultimate tech gadget guide under $300—smart home, home office, and more gadgets
From frames that let you answer calls with just a gesture to professional AR smart glasses that help you collaborate with team members across the globe, the glasses below can facilitate work and communication in completely new ways. To see for yourself, check out the incredible glasses below.
1. The Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories make it easier to stay connected. Dual 5 MP cameras let you take videos and photos hands-free.
Stay in the moment while you capture it with the Facebook x Ray-Ban Stories. These smart glasses let you capture content without a smartphone. They also play music and calls that only you can hear.
Get it for $299 on the official website.
2. The TCL NXTWEAR G provides a realistic experience and has dual 1080p OLED panels by Sony for an immersive experience anywhere.
Your movie, games, and music become more realistic than ever with the TCL NXTWEAR G. These sleek, smart glasses provide 3D 4K content and stereo speakers. Plus, the soft-touch nylon around the frames keeps them comfortable.
These smart glasses are coming soon for about $661.
3. The Snap Spectacles 4th Generation are immersive AR glasses that display information right in your field of vision for easy viewing.
With 2,000 nits of brightness, the Snap Spectacles 4th Generation are great outdoors and indoors. They let you create your world using Lens Studio and feature 4 microphones, a touchpad, and 2 RGB cameras.
It’s still TBA when these will release and for how much—get info on the official website.
4. The Bose Frames deliver high-quality audio in a way that bystanders can’t hear. Plus, they protect your eyes from the sun.
Keep your eyes safe from the sun with the Bose Frames. These audio AR sunglasses provide great sound. What’s more, these frames have the Bose AR augmented platform for audio.
Get them refurbished on eBay for $99.
5. The JLab JBuds Open-Ear Audio Frames clip onto your glasses. They turn them into a discreet speaker for your music and calls.
Get music and sound on the go with another of the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021: the JLab JBuds Open-Ear Audio Frames. They work with your glasses or sunglasses and connect to your device’s Bluetooth, letting you listen to music and answer calls.
Get them for $49 on the official website.
6. The Vuzix Next Gen Smart Glasses comes with Micro LED display engines. They have high-density pixels for single- and full-color images.
The Vuzix Next Gen Smart Glasses made our list of the best smart glasses you can buy in 2021 thanks to their incredible tech. Fully wireless, these glasses boast advanced waveguide visuals and have integrated noise-canceling microphones for your calls.
Their price is TBA. Learn more about them on the official website.
7. The Lenovo ThinkReality A3 are lightweight and help you work more efficiently with remote teams thanks to 3D visualization.
Make interactions with your remote team more immersive with the Lenovo ThinkReality A3. These lightweight smart glasses facilitate AR-assisted workflows with stereoscopic 1080p displays and an 8 MP RGB camera. And, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 Platform, they deliver premium performance.
Their price is TBA. Learn more on the official website.
8. The Revel Tune plays your music aloud and allows you to answer calls with just a gesture. It takes only a tap to answer a call.
Answer calls and play music the easy way with the Revel Tune. These smart audio glasses have open-ear sound, keeping you connected to your environment while you listen to music or answer calls. Plus, the 3-hour battery life makes these frames suitable for wearing out.
Get them for $168 on the official website.
9. The VOY Tunable Glasses let you adjust your eyeglasses prescription. So there’s no more switching between frames.
See clearly in any situation with the VOY tunable Glasses. These spectacles adjust from -5D to +5D, so you don’t have to switch between reading and near-sighted glasses. What’s more, they also filter out UV and blue light.
Get them for $99 on the official website.
If you’re curious about trying out a pair of smart glasses, 2021 is the year to do it. With so much useful tech, we’re sure you’ll want to add at least one of these smart glasses to your wish list. Do you own any smart glasses? Let us know in the comments about your experience with them.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜