Must-have videoconferencing gadgets—the best microphones, webcams, and smart monitors to buy in 2021
Look and sound amazing during videoconferences with any of these must-have videoconferencing gadgets. They're sure to help you connect with your team.
Make your videoconferences absolutely seamless—all it takes is the right gear. While you’re probably an old pro at Zoom meetings, there’s always room for improvement. And these must-have videoconferencing gadgets give you the tools you need. Because mics that don’t eliminate background noise and cameras that don’t autofocus just aren’t acceptable anymore.
Related: Best standing desks and ergonomic chairs for your WFH setup
When you connect with your remote team, you want to look your best. For that reason, check out the webcams that offer facial retouch, autofocus, and auto lighting. Moreover, the mics below have all the tech you need to add that studio quality to your voice. Keep reading for products that take your video conferences from good to great.
1. The V-MODA Detachable Unidirectional BoomPro X Microphone saves space. It also isolates and improves your voice.
For calls without background noise, go for the V-MODA Detachable Unidirectional BoomPro X Microphone. Its unidirectional microphone doesn’t capture any background noise, enhancing your voice. Even better, this microphone attaches to your headphones.
Get it for $44.99 on the official website.
2. The Samson Q9U Dynamic Broadcast Microphone offers professional-quality sound. It stays focused on the audio in front of it.
Add a true professional quality to your videoconferences with the Samson Q9U Dynamic Broadcast Microphone, another of our must-have videoconferencing gadgets. Its mic uses a cardio polar pattern which keeps it focused on your voice. You can even use this mic for recording a livestream, podcast, or broadcast.
Get it for $199.99 on Amazon.
3. The Jlab Talk USB plug-and-play microphone is great for your business calls and has 4 directional pattern modes.
The Jlab Talk USB plug-and-play microphone gives you options. Its 4 directional pattern modes make it great for anything from voiceovers to business calls. Even better, the 5/8″ input lets you mount other gadgets like tripods and other camera stands.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
4. The Elgato Facecam pro webcam comes with professional-level controls. Also, an 82-degree field of view lets you get up close.
Ensure you look great on camera with the Elgato Facecam pro webcam. It boasts an f/2.4 aperture and 24 mm focal length. Then, the Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor works wonderfully indoors, capturing detail and reducing noise.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
5. The Microsoft Modern Webcam is great for Microsoft Teams conferences. It even offers facial retouch and autofocus.
Look your best on camera with the Microsoft Modern Webcam. This premium webcam offers high-quality HDR video. Then, the True Look feature evens out your skin tone, adjusts the light, and autofocuses right on you. There’s even a privacy shutter that turns Teams on and off.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
6. The Anker PowerConf C300 webcam gives you realistic colors with its crisp 1,080p camera. Plus, it has active noise cancellation.
Another of our favorite must-have videoconferencing gadgets is the Anker PowerConf C300 webcam. It provides true-to-life colors and crisp, detailed images. Even better, with AI technology, it ensures everyone fits in the field of view.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
7. The Dell UltraSharp Webcam captures superior image quality with its 4K high dynamic range. And it gives you true-to-life color in low lighting.
Smash your Zoom meetings with the Dell UltraSharp Webcam. It boasts a 4K Sony STARVIS sensor. Also, this gadget keeps you front and center no matter where you move.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
8. The Samsung M7 Smart Monitor is a great remote work option in both 32″ and 43″ sizes. You can also rely on it for your online shows and videos.
Yes, your work monitor can double as your home entertainment center when it’s the Samsung M7 Smart Monitor. It easily connects to your mobile devices and lets you stream content from Netflix, HBO, and others.
Get it for $399.99 on the official website.
9. The Apple All-New iMac 24″ with M1 chip features 7 bright hues. It has a 1080p HD FaceTime camera and 6-speaker setup.
Be over prepared with another of our must-have videoconferencing gadgets: the Apple All-New iMac 24″ with M1 Chip. You’ll love the studio-quality microphones that keep your voice crisp and clear.
Get it for $1,299 on the official website.
10. The Poly Studio P21 personal meeting monitor is incredibly bright and clear. Connect it to your PC or Mac for superior videoconferences.
Finally, the Poly Studio P21 personal meeting monitor has everything you need for a great videoconference from home. This 21-inch display features a microphone, a camera, speakers, and lighting. You’ve never looked or sounded better.
Get it for $815 on the official website.
Videoconferences are here to stay. But you can ensure yours are phenomenal with any of these must-have videoconferencing gadgets. Which ones do you think you’ll add to your setup? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜