Shopping for a mattress in 2021? Check out the most comfortable ones based on reviews and ratings
Sleep is so much easier to come by if you're on a comfortable mattress. Drift off in no time with the most comfortable ones in 2021.
Got a mattress that leaves a little—or a lot—to be desired? A mattress that’s too hard, soft, or warm makes a good night’s sleep almost impossible. Because how can you settle when your bed feels like a furnace? It’s time to upgrade and consult our roundup of the most comfortable mattresses in 2021.
We curated this list based on top US brands we love and trust as well as respected ratings and reviews. It includes beds with cooling features, smart sensors, pressure point support, and so much more.
And if you’ve been looking for a sustainable mattress, you’ll find one below that’s 100% certified organic. Sleep like a baby, once and for all, with these incredibly comfortable mattresses.
1. The Layla Sleep Hybrid Mattress is super comfortable thanks to its coil springs. It also has copper-gel memory foam.
Sleep comfortably and cool with the Layla Sleep Hybrid Mattress. This hybrid mattress has both springs and memory foam for soft support. Also, the cooling channels in the support foam keep you feeling fresh.
Get it for $1,099 on the official website.
2. The Purple Hybrid Premier plush mattress supports pressure points like your hips and shoulders for a deep and peaceful night’s sleep.
Get support for those areas that take on pressure with the Purple Hybrid Premier plush mattress. Its bouncy coils reshape the mattress when you change positions. Moreover, the top material provides airflow, making it one of the most comfortable mattresses in 2021.
Get it for $2,299 on the official website.
3. The Eight Sleep Pod Pro five-layer mattress vibrates to wake you gently. It also sensors monitor the room temperature, weather, and more.
Ditch your jarring alarm and go for the Eight Sleep Pod Pro five-layer mattress. This smart mattress wakes you with gentle vibrations. And the sensors track everything from your sleeping environment to your sleep quality.
Get it for $2,695 on the official website.
4. The Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress Bed Cushioning keeps you cool with 3 layers of breathable foam that shape around your body.
If you sleep just a little too warmly, the Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress Bed Cushioning can help. Its breathable layers have cooling gel to keep you feeling fresh while you sleep. Plus, the foam provides support, taking off the pressure and relieving aches.
Get it for $1,595 on the official website.
5. The Vaya comfort foam mattress has a minimal 2-layer design, providing a simple solution to an improved night’s sleep.
Another of the most comfortable mattresses in 2021 is the Vaya comfort foam mattress. It also happens to be one of the most affordable. Offering both support and bounce, it relieves those pesky pressure points and conforms to your body.
Get it for $349 on the official website.
6. The Casper Nova Hybrid Cushioned Mattress helps align your spine and gives you 7 zones of luscious back support.
For a mattress that relieves back pain, look no further than the Casper Nova Hybrid Cushioned Mattress. It boasts softer foam at the shoulder area and has multiple zones of back support. You’ll also stay cool thanks to two layers of breathable foam.
Get it for $1,195 on the official website.
7. The Avocado Green Mattress is 100% certified organic. Medium firm, it’s ideal for back and stomach sleepers and those with back pain.
Get a mattress that’s sustainable with the Avocado Green Mattress. It features materials like organic latex, wool, and cotton. It also has up to 1,414 support coils in 5 zones. What’s more, the rosettes are needle-tufted by hand, keeping the layers together without solvents or adhesives.
Get it for $1,099 on the official website.
8. The Saatva Classic Mattress gives you a restorative sleep with its plush comfort layers and responsive feel of an innerspring.
If you’re not keen on a mattress that contours around you, have a look at the Saatva Classic Mattress. It’s an innerspring mattress with two coil support layers. Enjoy its bouncy feel and luxurious pillow top, features that make it one of the most comfortable mattresses in 2021.
Get it for $887 on the official website.
9. The Nolah Original 10″ Mattress cradles your body with memory foam yet keeps you cool. It also isolates motion for couples.
Enjoy the supportive comfort of memory foam while still keeping cool with the Nolah Original 10″ Mattress. It features proprietary AirFoam on its upper 2 inches, providing contouring without trapping in your body heat.
Get it for $499 on the official website.
10. The Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-LUXEbreeze° Mattress can keep you up to 8 degrees cooler throughout the night for a deeper sleep.
Stay cool all night long with the Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-LUXEbreeze° Mattress. It keeps you cool throughout the night, and the proprietary material created by NASA conforms to your body. It also absorbs motion.
Get it for $4,799 on the official website.
You deserve to sleep comfortably, and these mattresses can help with that. What bedtime gadgets do you rely on? Let us know about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜