Smart home lights guide 2021: Philips, Wemo, and more
Looking to add to your home's smart lighting setup? Check out today's smart home lights guide for ways to improve it.
Check out our smart home lights guide 2021 to enhance your home’s smart lighting setup. While your home probably already has a few smart lights, the gadgets below improve your existing setup. That’s because we’re covering not only smart lights but also controllers and modules that make using them even easier.
For instance, there’s an Apple HomeKit controller that manages your lights, security, and entertainment from one device. And, of course, we rounded up some incredible lights, too. From lights that kill pathogens to smart spotlights for your landscaping, this list has your smart lighting needs covered.
1. The Ring Wall Light Solar is an outdoor smart light for your garden. It shines 800 lumens when it detects motion.
Choose the Ring Wall Light Solar for extra security in your home. This outdoor light illuminates when it detects motion. It also uses the sun to recharge itself, so you won’t need to change its batteries. Plus, the Ring app gives you full control.
Get it for $59.99.
2. The IKEA MITTLED LED spotlight adds light above your cupboards and works with IKEA’s wireless dimmer.
Another great item on our smart home light guide 2021 is the IKEA MITTLED LED spotlight. It has a sleek design and works with Ikea’s wireless dimmer. Best of all, it’s easy to install and uses 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
Get it for $9.99 on the official website.
3. The Philips Hue Amarant linear spotlight illuminates your walkway and has millions of color options.
Add customized color to your walkway with the Philips Hue Amarant linear spotlight. It has millions of color options so you can set the ambiance you desire. With its daisy-chain setup and low-voltage wiring, it’s easy to add additional spotlights.
Get it for $169.99.
4. The LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb shines high-energy violet light on surfaces, killing bacteria and surfaces.
Just turn on the lights to kill pathogens like E. coli with the LIFX Clean antibacterial smart bulb. It also works with voice assistants like Siri and Alexa when you connect it to a hub. Best of all, you can also use it as a regular light.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
5. The Belkin Wemo Stage Scene Controller works with Apple HomeKit to manage up to 6 scenes.
Program your routines just the way you like with the Belkin Wemo Stage Scene Controller. It’s the ideal way to manage not just your lighting but also your security and entertainment. It also has a removable remote.
Get it for $49.99 on the official website.
6. The Nanoleaf Essentials smart lighting basics collection has lightstrips and lightbulbs delivering more than 16 million colors.
Set the mood in every room of the house with the Nanoleaf essentials smart lighting basics collection. This series includes bulbs and switches. They also work with your HomePod and can follow customized schedules.
Get it for $19.99 on the official website.
7. The Twinkly Flex smart LED tube twists into any shape. And it’s easy to use with Hey Google and Alexa compatibility.
The Twinkly Flex smart LED tube is another great item on our smart light guide 2021. It adds a splash of color to your walls in the shape you choose. What’s more, you can map it and control each of its LEDs individually.
Get it for $99.99.
8. The Wyze Bulb Color gives you customized lighting with over 16 million colors. It also has a Vacation Mode.
If you travel often, consider the Wyze Bulb Color. Not only does it come with over 16 million colors, but its Vacation Mode also makes it look like you’re at home when you’re not.
Get a 2-pack for $28.98 on the official website.
9. The Philips Hue Wall Switch Module keeps your smart lighting setup within reach; it installs behind your existing switch.
Make your Philips Hue setup even better with the Philips Hue Wall Switch Module. Simply install it behind your existing switches to turn them into smart ones. Control them via your voice or the app to change the mood in any room.
Get it for $39.99 on the official website.
From garden smart lights to spotlights that illuminate your cupboards, there are some pretty cool ways to light your home intelligently in 2021. Let us know about your favorites, or if you have any others to recommend, in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We Publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.