The best Apple gadgets and accessories to buy in 2021: stands, cases, chargers, etc.
When it comes to tech, Apple is in a league of its own. From smartphones and laptops to EDC gear and headphones, Apple has everything that tech lovers need. In today's blog, we round up the top 10 Apple gadgets to purchase right now. They'll enhance your productivity or simply add more joy to your days. Continue reading to discover more.
If you consider yourself an Apple maniac, we’re in the same boat. This tech giant’s products are practical, simple, and, best of all, reliable. So we don’t blame you for reading this blog on the best Apple gadgets. Fortunately, we have a range of products that we can’t wait to share with you.
This list includes the Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro, which makes remote work a breeze. And you’ll find the Apple All-New iMac 24″ with M1 Chip, which boasts an 11.3-million-pixel 24-inch 4.5K Retina display. But, don’t worry, we also included some smaller accessories to add to your everyday carry, such as the Apple AirTag. Keep reading to discover our top 10 Apple must-haves.
1. The Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro makes typing on your tablet a breeze. It’s one of the best Apple gadgets for nomads.
Sometimes you want a break from your laptop when you’re working on the go, and the Apple All-New Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro enables you to type with ease. It even comes with a USB-C port for convenient pass-through charging.
Order yours from the official Apple website for $299.
2. Experience a high-quality, brightly colored display on the Apple iPad Pro 12.9-Inch with Mini LED Liquid Retina XDR.
The Apple iPad Pro 12.9-Inch with Mini LED Liquid Retina XDR offers 5G connectivity for super-fast on-the-go speeds while you’re working. Additionally, this Apple gadget offers Thunderbolt connectivity and comes with an M1 chip for seriously fast performance.
Order the new Apple iPad Pro for $1,099.
3. The Apple All-New iMac 24″ with M1 Chip is around 50% the size of the previous iMac and produces 500 nits of brightness.
Available in a range of bright hues, the Apple All-New iMac 24″ with M1 Chip is stylish and personable. Because the back of an iMac is one of the first things that people see when they walk into a room. Additionally, it’s powered by Apple’s notorious M1 chip for exceptional performance.
Purchase yours from Apple’s official website for $1,299.
4. Designed with a new Siri remote, the Apple TV 4K 2021 features A12 Bionic for high framerates. It’s one of the best Apple gadgets.
Equipped with Dolby Vision, the Apple TV 4K 2021 improves your graphics, audio, and video. Moreover, this Apple gadget supports 60 fps videos and AirPlay high framerates. It also works with Siri Remote to make the navigation experience a little smoother and easier.
Order this Apple gadget for $179.
5. Find your iPhone, backpack, or other essentials if they go missing with the Apple AirTag iPhone accessory. It’s a highly useful gadget.
How many times have you lost your smartphone and struggled to retrieve it? The Apple AirTag iPhone accessory gives you a helping hand by connecting to the Find My network to keep track of your missing device. You can also attach it to other items, such as a backpack, purse, and more.
Get yours for just $29.
6. The Apple AirPods Max comes with an array of audio features, such as Adaptive EQ, Transparency mode, and spatial audio.
Experience exceptional audio quality with the Apple AirPods Max. They combine immersive sound, no matter the task you face. Best of all, these Apple headphones are equipped with spatial audio with dynamic head tracking. So, no matter which direction you face, the sound will follow. Most impressively, these headphones deliver a theatre-like experience.
Purchase these over-ear headphones for $549.
7. Reduce the number of wireless chargers you have around your home by using the Apple MagSafe Duo Charger.
The Apple MagSafe Duo Charger is simple and convenient to use. It’s compatible with Qi-enabled devices, such as iPhones, Apple Watches, and AirPods. As soon as you place your devices on top, this Apple gadget begins charging immediately.
Order this Apple gadget for $129.
8. Offering 360º acoustic sound, the Apple HomePod mini smart speaker fills the room with audio and directs it to your ears.
If you love listening to music, you deserve the Apple HomePod mini smart speaker. This Apple gadget uses an S5 chip for computational audio. This means that this smart speaker analyzes your music to optimize volume, adjust the dynamic range, and more.
Purchase yours from Apple’s official website for $99.
9. Featuring a ceramic shield and surgical-grade stainless steel band, the Apple iPhone 12 Pro & 12 Pro Max are highly durable.
Use the Apple iPhone 12 Pro & 12 Pro Max every day without concerns of durability. The smartphones feature a LiDAR scanner to make them a great augmented reality device. Furthermore, they’re water resistant up to six meters deep for 30 minutes. And the combination of four cameras allows you to capture high-quality footage.
Treat yourself to a 5G smartphone for $999.
10. Measure your blood oxygen level with the Apple Watch Series 6. This smartwatch is a powerful predictor of your overall health.
If you love keeping fit or want more motivation to get fit, the Apple Watch Series 6 makes a great choice. Its health sensor measures your blood oxygen level, and, in just 15 seconds, it will take the reading and provide you with the data.
Purchase this smartwatch for $399.
Don’t miss out on these Apple gadgets, which are aimed toward professionals and those looking for simpler, more high-performing tech. Which are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜