The best travel backpacks for summer 2021
Summer is here, which means you might be planning your next venture or wanting to explore the countryside with weekly hikes. Or maybe you're using the new season as an awakening to spruce up your organizational skills. Either way, we have all the best travel backpacks to share with you in today's Daily Digest.
You don’t have to plan a trip abroad to indulge in the best travel backpacks; you could purchase one to hold the family’s dinner while you embark on a venture-filled day out. Travel backpacks are specifically designed to provide easy access to your belongings while remaining ergonomically designed for comfortable wear.
In today’s article, we’ve included a diverse range of backpacks. This includes backpacks designed to organize your everyday beauty essentials like the Leo Gonta Hanging Toiletry Bag. Or perhaps you want to explore your surroundings while having a backpack that’s lightweight and comfortable for intense hikes. In this case, the Moment Strohl Mountain Light 45L Backpack is for you. Explore more of our favorites below.
1. Featuring 4 waterproof containers, the Leo Gonta Hanging Toiletry Bag has all the room you need for your perfumes, cosmetics, and shampoos.
Keep organized at the gym, at home, or traveling when you have the Leo Gonta Hanging Toiletry Bag. This accessory is spacious and made of leakproof materials while featuring side pockets, attractive leather handles, and premium zippers. Moreover, it’s versatile enough to hang on a door, keep in your suitcase, or store in the bathroom.
Order this travel accessory on Amazon for $21.95.
2. Weighing 1 kg, the Moment Strohl Mountain Light 45L Backpack is great for long hikes. It’s also designed to be ergonomic.
From day hikes to overnight stays, the Moment Strohl Mountain Light 45L Backpack is versatile and boasts a weatherproof design that’s great for all occasions. Moreover, this backpack comes with a host of features such as taped seams for rugged protection, waterproof Cordura fabric, ergonomic shoulder straps, and a waist belt.
Preorder this summer backpack for $199.
3. Keep your drinks cool on the go with the Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack. It’s one of the best travel backpacks for parties.
Featuring advanced insulation, the Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack keeps food and drinks cold for up to 2 days. Most impressively, this backpack features a durable, welded exterior that’s waterproof to prevent any leaks. It also offers a sturdy, compression-molded base that provides structure and stability when you’re on the move.
Order this fun backpack for a reduced price of $109.99.
4. Intensify your workouts with the GORUCK Rucker 3.0 ergonomic rucksack. It’s also suitable to wear shirtless.
The GORUCK Rucker 3.0 is comfortable to wear on the go thanks to its ergonomic lumbar support and an all-new, less abrasive fabric used on the back panel. Therefore, you can wear this accessory shirtless without any friction burn.
Order this backpack for $185.
5. Use the Topo Designs Rover Pack Heritage Canvas mountain backpack to accompany your city walks or nature treks. It’s a must-have travel backpack.
Stylish and practical, the Topo Designs Rover Pack Heritage Canvas is everything you need for fueling a busy lifestyle. Furthermore, this backpack comes equipped with a spacious main compartment, an exterior front pocket, and a top flap pocket. That way, your belongings stay organized and secure while keeping your essentials at hand.
Purchase this travel backpack for $199.
6. Keep your photography equipment safe and secure with the Db CIA Pro Camera Insert Backpack. It prevents your gear from rattling around.
You want to keep your photography gear in tip-top condition, which is why the Db CIA Pro Camera Insert Backpack prevents your accessories from rattling around in your bag. Simply place your belongings in this accessory and, with two smart straps, you can attach the CIA Pro inside The Backpack Pro with ease.
Order this backpack for $109.
7. The Bumruk lightweight backpack chair is one of the best travel backpacks for versatility; it includes a chair with a steel internal frame.
Pack your belongings and use the Bumruk as a comfortable chair whenever you need it. Impressively, this unique backpack provides a comfortable, ergonomic seat anywhere, such as on the beach, during hikes, and more. Additionally, it features 5 recline positions and can hold up to 300 lbs.
Preorder this backpack from Indiegogo for $159.
8. Suitable for everyday use and overseas travel, the Crash Baggage durable backpacks are versatile and long-wearing.
The Crash Baggage collection includes four bags: CNC Rucksack, CNC Tote Bag, CNC Backpack, and Iconic. Each boasts its own style and size. However, all of these backpacks include a laptop compartment and document holder, which is great for everyday commutes.
Order these backpacks from $112.87.
9. Google & Samsonite Konnect-i smart backpack collection has some of the best smart backpacks you can buy.
Designed with an array of smart features, the Google & Samsonite Konnect-i allows you to receive phone calls and texts, and even play, pause, or skip tracks. Above all, this backpack includes a smart navigator to provide directions and offer functions such as estimated arrival times.
Purchase this smart backpack for $219.99.
10. The Razer Concourse Pro Gaming Backpack is one of the best travel backpacks for gamers because it’s supportive, lightweight and durable.
The Razer Concourse Pro includes a spacious design that accommodates a 17.3″ laptop. Most importantly, it protects your belongings thanks to the soft interior and tear-resistant bottom panel. It also includes a quick side access zipper to keep your essentials nearby. Finally, the padded shoulder straps provide comfort when you’re on the go.
Get this backpack on Razer’s official website for $149.99.
With a plethora of travel gadgets above that suit all occasions and needs, we hope you’re able to find one you love. Let us know your favorite(s) in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜