10 Home improvement gadgets that will save you money in the long run
To save money, you sometimes have to spend a little upfront. The tech gadgets revealed in today's Daily Digest can save you an abundance of money while injecting more life into your home. Make some upgrades with our 10 home improvement selections.
Invest in your finances with new household tech gadgets that not only help save you money in the long run but revamp your rooms at the same time. These 10 home improvement gadgets minimize water waste, limit energy output, and can even help with household and cooking chores.
Related: 10 Cool new gadgets that can make your life easier on the go
Shave dollars off of your electricity bill without having to strip back to the basics. In fact, the products below offer a whole range of smart features that you won’t believe could actually be more budget-friendly. Kit out your home and make a positive change today.
1. Monitor all areas of your property with the eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro home surveillance camera. This safety gadget features a 360° horizontal lens and a 3,000-lumen floodlight to deter thieves.
The eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro home surveillance camera is a home improvement gadget that can see all areas of your yard, even covering blind spots. Designed with 3 curved light panels, this home surveillance system can light up all areas of your garden to highlight a perpetrator. In fact, with AI technology, it can recognize the difference between a human and an inanimate object.
Order this home surveillance system for $299.99.
2. The Heatworks Tetra connected countertop dishwasher doesn’t require any plumbing and holds 3 liters of water, so you don’t have to wash dishes manually.
Who wants to spend time washing dishes after cooking dinner? Not us. That’s why we’re excited about the Heatworks Tetra connected countertop dishwasher. Using this countertop-friendly dishwasher to wash your dishes for one meal a day instead of handwashing can save over 15,000 liters of water in one year. This home improvement gadget helps you and the environment.
Purchase this dishwasher for a discounted price of $399.
3. The Nest Doorbell (battery) recognizes when someone’s at the door and sends you a notification. It’s wire-free and works with both houses and apartments.
Keep tabs on your home with the Nest Doorbell (battery). This smart doorbell includes a microphone and speaker, so you can chat with anyone at your door, remotely. Moreover, set pre-recorded messages for guests and delivery drivers when you’re not home.
Preorder this smart video doorbell for $179.99.
4. Get control of the lighting in your home with the Nokia Smart Lighting Dial. Customize the overall brightness, fade speed, and more.
The Nokia Smart Lighting Dial offers 32 lighting options, so you can make your home relaxed and cozy or enhance the brightness for a lighter space. You can even set the perfect dimming level for any task. Furthermore, this Nokia lighting system works with any fixture, bulb, and configuration. You’ll love how easy this home improvement gadget makes your smart lighting setup.
Preorder this smart lighting system for $54.99.
5. Turn leftover food scraps into nutritious compost in only 48 hours with the KALEA automatic kitchen composter.
If you throw away a lot of leftover food, it’s time to build better habits with the KALEA automatic kitchen composter. It prevents the hassle of taking the trash outside and puts kitchen waste to good use. Simply add your food, and this composter will take care of the rest.
Preorder this kitchen composter for about $856.17.
6. Grow healthy plants indoors with the Modern Sprout Smart Landscape Growframe. Just mount it to a wall, add plants, and watch your greenery grow.
The Modern Sprout Smart Landscape Growframe adds a homey touch to any room, and it’s even suitable for plant lovers. Connect to the Modern Sprout app for recommendations on shading, customizable programming, and more. Overall, now you can make leafy greens, nutritious herbs, and more right at home.
Buy this smart indoor garden frame for $259.
7. Improve your home with the energy-efficient IncrediBulb. It’s 100% shatterproof, making it great for rooms where light bulbs typically break.
Durable and reliable, use the IncrediBulb shatterproof LED bulb in an attic or a basement to replace your current lighting system. It stays cool to the touch, even after hours of use, and it includes two brightness levels to suit your needs.
Order this LED bulb in a two-pack for $9.99.
8. Improve your home’s internet connection with the Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi System. It reaches all zones in your home for fast, reliable Wi-Fi.
Tired of your internet lagging? Then you need the Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi System. This home improvement gadget sets up in minutes with no technical experience required. Additionally, the Vilo three pack can connect up to 120 devices, making it great for an office environment.
Purchase one for $19.99.
9. Clean your floors with the Roborock H7 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It has a 90-minute runtime and 160 AW suction power.
Vacuuming has never been easier than with the Roborock H7 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It’s one of our favorite home improvement gadgets for dust- and dirt-free floors without much work required. In fact, its multisurface brush makes it suitable to use around the entire home.
Order this vacuum cleaner for $499.99.
10. Enhance mealtimes with the CookingPal Multo intelligent cooking system. It features 10+ functions and cord-free connectivity.
Finally, the CookingPal Multo intelligent cooking system replaces almost all kitchen gadgets. Control it via a tablet for effortless connectivity, and you’ll even receive free access to over 100 guided recipes with 5 new recipes added weekly.
Buy this kitchen gadget for $999.
Which of these home improvement gadgets do you think has the “wow” factor? Let us know, or share other recommendations, in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜