10 Cool new gadgets that can make your life easier on the go
Tech is getting smarter, sleeker, and more innovative. EDC gear, in particular, allows you to charge devices on the go, refresh clothes during travels, and keep bacteria away when you venture outdoors. And we have all those tech gadgets in today's blog.
If your life is fast-paced, you’ll love the 10 cool new gadgets showcased in today’s Daily Digest. We strategically picked tech for those constantly on the go and in need of accessories that complement their lifestyle. Whether you’re always bustling for work or your wanderlust takes you to new places, we have some new tools to add to your arsenal.
Related: Using Google Home? Here are the best Google Home gadgets to buy
These 10 cool new gadgets encourage you to feel freer on the move. So you needn’t worry that your phone will run out of charge during a day outdoors. We even have a couple of cool gadgets that let you answer important work calls in noisy environments without stressing about background distractions. Discover all the tech you need for life on the go below.
1. Charge your devices on the go with the Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter. It’s small enough to take everywhere you go.
Power your devices on the train, in the office, or at the airport with the Nomad 20W USB-C Power Adapter. This EDC gadget charges devices up to 4 times faster than an Apple charger, so you can use your phone, earbuds, and more for longer.
Order this cool new adapter for $18.95.
2. Block out unwanted noise when you have the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones. They include dual microphones for feedforward and feedback ANC.
Listen to music for longer with the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless ANC earphones. They come with built-in Bragi Moves, so you can use head gestures to answer a call, pause a track, and more. Furthermore, they include Transparency mode, allowing external sounds in when you want to be more aware of your surroundings.
Purchase these earphones for $299.
3. Write under water with the KeySmart Tactiv WP09 Bolt Action Pen. This EDC accessory is made from aluminum, stainless steel, and polished copper for virtual unbreakability.
Write whenever and wherever with the KeySmart Tactiv WP09 Bolt Action Pen. It’s a pen you can rely on for jotting notes and making lists on the go. In fact, the Rite-In-The-Rain permanent ink allows you to write underwater and in extreme temperature conditions.
Buy this pen for $56.96.
4. Power devices on the go with the Lexon Fine Tube Power Bank 2 sleek portable charger. It fully charges in just 3 hours.
Keep the Lexon Fine Tube Power Bank 2 sleek portable charger in your backpack or on your desk so you never have to encounter a drained phone battery again. This EDC accessory boasts a 3,000 mAh battery capacity, and the LED indicator shares the charging status, so you’re always in the loop.
Order this portable charger for about $35.03.
5. Remove fingerprint marks from your devices with the Native Union Clean Screen Spray. It includes a microfiber cloth for a polished finish.
Keep your smartphone in tip-top condition at all times with the Native Union Clean Screen Spray. This cleaner is convenient to use while its pocket-size design makes it perfect for taking on the go. Overall, it’s suitable for a variety of tech including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more.
Buy this EDC spray for $14.99.
6. The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier battery-powered face mask includes UV-C lights to kill germs and bacteria.
Keep safe wherever you go when you have the LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier battery-powered face mask. This unique face mask includes microphones to amplify your voice, so people will always hear and understand what you’re saying. Additionally, it uses two H13 HEPA filters to keep germs at bay.
Order this LG face mask for about $151.62.
7. The CORKY X sunglasses-mounted rearview mirror allows you to see approaching traffic behind you when you’re cycling.
Use the CORKY X sunglasses-mounted rearview mirror every time you cycle on the road to give you a perspective of traffic behind you. That way you always know if there’s a fast car approaching, helping keep you safe. It could be completely lifesaving while remaining lightweight to help you ride fast.
Preorder this sunglasses mirror from Kickstarter for about $55.39.
8. Beat the heat on the go with the Cool Human™ Hands-Free Portable Misting Body Cooler. This cool gadget blows both air and mist under your shirt to keep you cool.
Take the Cool Human™ Hands-Free Portable Misting Body Cooler everywhere you go in summer. It includes 3 fan speeds and offers 10 hours of nonstop use. Best of all, it includes 2 misting settings to help you cool down even more.
Preorder this portable cooler for $39.
9. Refresh your clothes, teddies, bed sheets, and more with the Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher. It easily slips into your bag.
Keep clothes odor-free on travels or reduce how frequently you wash garments with the Bosch FreshUp innovative fabric refresher. It’s a gadget to add to your EDC. It removes unpleasant smells with a Plasma treatment area that’s gentle on fabrics. This is one of the top 10 cool new gadgets for business people on the go.
Get this fabric refresher for about $345.74.
10. Answer calls while working from home or on the go with the Sony SRS-NB10 neckband speaker. This EDC gadget includes dedicated mute, volume, and power buttons.
Finally, the Sony SRS-NB10 neckband speaker is a must-have for remote workers. It boasts Precise Voice Pickup Technology, so coworkers hear you loud and clear. You can even connect multiple devices at once for streamlined efficiency.
Grab this speaker for $149.99. Its release date has yet to be announced.
Overall, these 10 cool new gadgets are pocket-friendly and great for people on all kinds of missions. What’s your go-to EDC accessory? Let us know your recommendations in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜