Bedside speakers—are they worth it, and which one should you buy?
Add music to your bedside and get answers to your questions with a bedside speaker. Check out this article to see some of our favorites.
Want to supercharge your mornings or wind down more easily at night? Bedside speakers can help. These palm-size gadgets usually boast a soft design, smart assistant connectivity, superb audio, or a combination. Whether you want to check your schedule before you step out of bed or treat yourself to great audio at bedtime, it’s totally worth buying one.
Which bedside speaker you should buy depends on your needs and lifestyle. If you’re looking for that extra bit of organization, a speaker that’s also a smart alarm is a great choice. If you’re more concerned about design, speakers that double as night-lights with a traditional shape are the way to go. You’ll find all these speakers and more in the list below.
1. The Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker has a lantern shape. It also lets you access Siri and Google Now for convenience.
One of our favorite bedside speakers is the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth speaker. It looks like a lantern and connects to your device via Bluetooth. Plus, it has 16 hours of battery life.
Get it for $234 on eBay.
2. The Koble Designs Ava Bluetooth Speaker Lantern creates a warm glow. What’s more, you can take it from room to room.
The Koble Designs Ava Bluetooth Speaker Lantern is easy to transport around the house. But it also looks great next to your bed, and the ambient light makes a great night-light. It produces 360-degree audio.
Get it for $79.99 on the official website.
3. The Tivoli Audio Revive Bluetooth speaker and charger has its own lamp. Plus, it wirelessly charges your Qi-enabled devices.
One of our favorite bedside speakers is the Tivoli Audio Revive Bluetooth speaker and charger. It combines a speaker, wireless charger, and lamp for convenience. Plus, the speaker pivots 30 degrees for directional audio.
Get it for $249.99 on the official website.
4. The House of Marley No Bounds XL Bluetooth speaker offers a petite shape. It fits nicely on your nightstand and is great outdoors.
The House of Marley No Bounds XL Bluetooth speaker doesn’t take up much space on your nightstand with its handheld size. It even connects to your phone for speakerphone capabilities. It’s also waterproof, and you can use it outdoors.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
5. The Lumio Teno Bowl-shaped speaker looks like a cracked lava rock. Just open it to reveal a warm ambient light and play music.
One of the most unique bedside speakers is the Lumio Teno bowl-shaped speaker. Crack it open to shine calming light into your room. Even better, all you have to do is tap it to answer a call on your smartphone.
Preorder it for $300 on the official website.
6. The Audio Pro ADDON C10 MKII multiroom speaker fits next to your bed. It works with Google Cast and AirPlay 2.
For a bedside speaker that can work in various parts of the house, check out the Audio Pro ADDON C10 MKII multiroom speaker. It offers a modern design and comes with 20- and 40-watt amplifiers.
Get it for about $467 on the official website.
7. The Lenovo Smart Clock 2 greets you in the morning and helps you settle at night. You can ask Google about the weather, news, and more.
The Lenovo Smart Clock 2 made our list of bedside speakers because it’s like a personal assistant. It works with Google Assistant, so you can ask it all your questions first thing in the morning. What’s more, it delivers room-filling sound in 360 degrees.
It’s coming soon for $89.99.
8. The Sony SRS-XG500 X-Series wireless Bluetooth party speaker also works as a bedside speaker. It even has a port for your guitar.
Have access to music at all times with the Sony SRS-XG500 X-Series wireless Bluetooth party speaker. Its LED light ring can serve as your nightlight. In the day, use its rear ports to connect to a microphone or a guitar.
Get it for $448 on Amazon.
9. The Acer Halo smart speaker boasts room-filling sound. It also works with Google Assistant and manages your smart home gadgets.
The Acer Halo smart speaker is one intelligent bedside speaker. In addition to DTS sound, this gadget knows when you speak to it. That’s thanks to two far-field omnidirectional microphones. The RGB mood lighting even adjusts to your music.
Get it for $129.99 on the official website.
10. The Ciamenr 3-in-1 Tree Lamp has a bonsai-inspired design. It has a wireless charging pad and an LED lamp that add a calming light to your room.
The Ciamenr 3-in-1 Tree Lamp keeps your bedside organized thanks to its many features. With a wireless charging pad, LED lamp, and speaker, this is one of the most impressive bedside speakers. Touch controls on the base let you easily adjust its brightness.
Get it for about $221 on the official website.
Are you ready to streamline your mornings or make your evenings fun and relaxed? Then just add a bedside speaker to your nightstand. Which of these do you think you’ll go for? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜