Build an affordable home cinema setup with these gadgets
Get a great home theater without the shocking credit card bill when you go for these affordable home cinema gadgets. Check out these reasonably priced TVs, soundbars, and projectors.
Want a quality home theater without spending all your hard-earned cash? It’s possible, and that’s why today we’re rounding up the gadgets you need to build an affordable home cinema setup. You deserve great home entertainment without depleting your budget. Luckily, there are some great TVs under $1,000 as well as affordably priced projectors and soundbars.
For under $1,000, you can get a TV that adjusts its brightness to your room’s lighting. Or, you can purchase a TV that looks like a piece of artwork. And, when it comes to sound, some of the soundbars below actually enhance dialogue and let you stream in 4K. Are you ready to go shopping? Then check out the items below.
1. The TCL 6-Series Roku TV provides 4K resolution and is powered by QLED technology for impressive detail.
Get the TCL 6-Series Roku TV for an all-around great viewing experience. The 4K resolution and QLED technology give you an impressively detailed picture. You’ll love the mini LED backlight, and it’s easy to use with Roku TV.
Get it for $949.99 on the official website.
2. The LG CineBeam PH30N LED Projector gives you a 25″–100″ screen. Plus, it’s battery powered so you won’t have to deal with any cords.
Another gadget that can help you build an affordable home cinema setup is the LG CineBeam PH30N LED Projector. It adds that impressive cinema quality to your movies and comes in a portable size.
Get it for $369.99 on the official website.
3. The Roku All-in-One Streambar Pro delivers room-filling sound and 4K streaming. Because you’ll want top-quality video to go with your cinematic sound.
The Roku All-in-One Streambar Pro is an excellent deal. It delivers not just dynamic sound but also 4K streaming. So you can expect vivid hues and sharp resolution in addition to dynamic bass. It also works with popular voice assistants.
Get it for $179.99 on the official website.
4. The Samsung Q70T 4K UHD Smart TV adjusts its lighting to fit your room. Plus, it even upgrades your old content, automatically.
You won’t have to worry about your lighting with the Samsung Q70T 4K UHD Smart TV. It completes your affordable home cinema setup because the 4K Quantum processor changes its brightness based on the lighting in your room.
Get it for $899.99 on the official website.
5. The Polk Audio React home theater soundbar has Alexa built in. And it lets you control your smart home gadgets, stream music, and more.
Add movie-theater quality audio to your Netflix binges with the Polk Audio React home theater soundbar. It provides larger-than-life sound. Plus, the built-in Alexa is so convenient and controlling the volume is just a command away.
Get it for $249 on the official website.
6. The Anker Nebula Mars II Pro portable projector lets you watch your favorite content anywhere since it projects 500-lumen images.
Another cool gadget an affordable home cinema setup needs is the Anker Nebula Mars II Pro portable projector. In fact, you can even use this projector outdoors, thanks to its super-bright projections. It even connects to Android 7.1, so you can watch Netflix, YouTube, and more.
Get it for $499.99 on the official website.
7. The TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Roku TV soundbar has sound modes that make what you watch even better. It also comes with a subwoofer.
Take your movies and audio to the next level, affordably, with the TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Roku soundbar. It boasts specialized sound modes and its own subwoofer. It’s also easy to install and works wonderfully with your Roku TV.
Get it for $99.99.
8. The Samsung The Frame 2021 lifestyle TV looks like framed artwork in your living room. And its stands look like display easels.
Add some style to your affordable home cinema setup with the Samsung The Frame 2021 lifestyle TV. It’s made to look like framed artwork thanks to the easel-like stand options. Subscribe to the art store to display curated pieces.
Get it for $529.99 on the official website.
9. The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 sleek speaker has a modern look and impressive connectivity. Get it for great dialogue, music, and more.
The Bose Smart Soundbar 300 adds great audio to pretty much all of your content. With it, you can expect enhanced dialogue and heart-thumping audio for your music and games. It also features Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Get it refurbished for $359 on eBay.
10. The LG 2020 NanoCell LCD TV Collection boasts an elegantly thin design. The TVs have an impressive quality to immerse you in your shows.
The LG 2020 NanoCell LCD TV Collection comes in 4 different series. They boast a range of sizes from 49–86 inches. Each has features that make your viewing more immersive. With their sleek design, they look like artwork on your wall.
Get them starting at $899.99 on the official website.
You don’t need to spend a ton of money to have a great home theater setup. These TVs, soundbars, and projectors prove that you can find great tech at reasonable prices. Which items did you like the most? Let us know about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜