Best iPad accessories—everything you can buy right now
It's time to get even more out of your Apple tablet with the best iPad accessories available right now. In today's Daily Digest, we've rounded up trackpads, keyboards, cases, and more.
If you want to spend more time on your iPad than your laptop, we have the best iPad accessories to compliment your work setup. Because a tablet can be quite restrictive to use for work purposes.
Discover accessories that turn your Apple iPad into a laptop form that’s more compatible for typing and clicking. We even included stands to prop your iPad at the perfect height and angle for working at a coffee shop or in the office. Continue reading to explore these versatile accessories.
1. Use your iPad as a desktop with the Brydge iTrack desktop trackpad for iPadOS. This workspace gadget makes it easy to switch between apps, select apps, and more.
Use your iPad for work with the Brydge iTrack desktop trackpad for iPadOS. This nifty gadget includes high-precision sensors to detect different pressures applied, enabling every click to be accurate. In particular, this iPad accessory makes tapping, scrolling, and swiping easier.
Order this trackpad for $99.99.
2. Designed with Bluetooth connectivity, the Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard conveniently connects to your iPad, laptop, and more.
Incorporate the Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard into your work-from-home or in-office routine. This keyboard conveniently connects up to 3 devices at once. So you can effortlessly switch between them for better multitasking.
The price and release date for this keyboard have yet to be released.
3. Protect and accent your iPad on the go with the GRAMS28 113 Leather Folio for iPad & MacBook. This stylish sleeve has a padded interior and organized slots.
If you regularly take your iPad on the go, the GRAMS28 113 Leather Folio for iPad & MacBook is a must-have. It provides ample room for your table and keyboard, along with slots to organize your Apple Pencil, charger, and other accessories.
Purchase this leather cover for a discounted price of $144.
4. Clearly see you iPad’s screen when working with the KEKO Stand ergonomic device. It provides 4 different positions.
Use the KEKO Stand ergonomic device at home or in the office to display your iPad. This workspace gadget boasts anti-scratch and anti-slipper rubber legs to hold your device securely. And the X-shaped design provides optimal stability.
Treat yourself to this ergonomic device from $19.99.
5. The Mission Leather Co Leather Vertical iPad Sleeve protects your iPad during everyday carry with a snug fit for security.
You want to protect your iPad during transportation and storage but without the bulk. The Mission Leather Co Leather Vertical iPad Sleeve makes an excellent choice because it uses wool lining to protect your device from scratches. At the same time, the vertical opening provides quick and easy access.
Order this iPad accessory for $64.
6. Charge your iPad on the go with the ZMI PowerPack 20K battery and hub for MacBook. This handy gadget has a 12,000 mAh output capacity for quick charging.
An iPad with a dead battery is no use, which is why you need the ZMI PowerPack 20K battery and hub for MacBook for convenient on-the-go charging. In fact, this portable power bank can charge up to 3 devices at once. Furthermore, with 6 lithium-ion battery cells, it’ll keep your iPad charged all day.
Purchase this battery and hub for a reduced price of $50.95.
7. The Twelve South ParcSlope MacBook & iPad stand 2021 model angles your iPad for easy use when sketching, typing, and scrolling the web.
Your iPad’s position is integral to your workflow. Fortunately, the Twelve South ParcSlope MacBook & iPad stand 2021 model angles your tablet at 18 degrees for a friendly wrist position. Above all, it holds your iPad in both landscape and portrait mode for excellent versatility.
Order this stand for $59.99.
8. Turn your iPad into a laptop with the Brydge 12.9 MAX+ iPad Pro keyboard and trackpad. This iPad accessory includes a trackpad, keyboard, and iPad holder.
Create a laptop-like experience with the Brydge 12.9 MAX+ iPad Pro keyboard and trackpad. It gives you the freedom to turn your iPad into a laptop anywhere. Finally, thanks to its protective case and portable design, you don’t have to worry about scratches.
Snap up this keyboard and trackpad for $249.99.
9. The Satechi R1 Aluminum Stand elevates your iPad for a better viewing experience. Its supportive grips prevent any scratches, dents, or slips.
Use the Satechi R1 Aluminum Stand to keep your iPad perfectly presented during a workday. This iPad accessory sports a 270-degree mount hinge and 180-degree base to adjust your device to your preferred position. Moreover, it embodies a sleek design while being foldable for easy transportation and storage.
Order this iPad accessory for $39.99.
10. Turn your iPad into a full workstation with the Satechi Aluminum Stand & Hub for iPad Pro. It’s sleek, functional, and comes with everything you need for convenient charging.
The Satechi Aluminum Stand & Hub for iPad Pro comes with an array of features, including a USB-C PD charger, USB-A data, 4K HDMI, micro/SD card readers, and audio jack. As a result, it’s like having a highly portable laptop with everything you need included.
Get your hands on this iPad Pro stand for $99.99.
It’s time to enhance your iPad experience with these accessories and gadgets. Which will you be adding to your basket? Let us know your preferred options in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜