Best sustainable and ethically made gadgets of 2021
Help fight climate change starting with each item you buy. These products support a sustainable lifestyle.
There are plenty of gadgets out there that fit in with a sustainable lifestyle. And we’re here to help you find them with our roundup of the best sustainable and ethically made gadgets in 2021. These products feature recycled or sustainable materials, are recyclable themselves, reduce your use of plastics, or offer some combination of the three.
This summer’s wildfires and flash floods drew our attention. As a team, we decided to make Gadget Flow a carbon-neutral company. To support this end, we developed a new category: Sustainable Products. These products have environmental, social, and economic benefits and are useful throughout their life cycles. Are you interested in joining us? Then check out the products below.
1. The House of Marley Champion true wireless earbuds are made of bamboo, natural fiber, and REGRIND silicone.
Support sustainable living while listening to music with the House of Marley Champion true wireless earbuds. These earbuds are made of both natural and recycled materials. Plus, they offer superior sound, a comfortable fit, and a water-resistant design.
Get them for $69.99 on the official website.
2. The IKEA TJUGO sleek battery recharger looks cool on your desk and recharges 1–8 batteries simultaneously.
Another of the best sustainable and ethically made gadgets of 2021 is the IKEA TJUGO sleek battery recharger. It boasts a stylish book design and helps reduce battery waste. What’s more, it recharges both AA and AAA batteries.
Get it for $17.99 on the official website.
3. The Hydraloop water recycling system recycles water for both commercial and home use. Get it to save money and help the planet.
Make better use of your water with the Hydraloop water recycling system. It recycles up to 95% of water used in air conditioning units, washing machines, and showers. It produces clean, disinfected water that you can then use again in your appliances.
Learn more about this product on the official website.
4. The AWA Carbonator lets you enjoy carbonated water without all the plastic or glass bottles. Plus, it looks so sleek.
Love sparkling water? The AWA Carbonator lets you get your fill without having to constantly buy and then throw away bottles. Plus, its cordless design fits easily on your countertop. Best of all, you can even add extra carbonation.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
5. The Generark Solar Generator recharges in only 3 hours and powers up to 99% of your household appliances.
The Generark Solar Generator made our list of sustainable and ethically made gadgets because it harnesses the sun’s energy, giving you power for up to 7 days. That way, you never have to worry about going without essential devices. Moreover, it also charges via an AC or car outlet.
Get it for $1,499 on the official website.
6. The GoSun Fusion hybrid solar oven cooks your meal on both sunny and cloudy days. It also works with a variety of foods.
Cook your food with solar using the GoSun Fusion hybrid solar oven. This impressive oven harnesses solar energy to cook your meal by day and switches to electricity at night. It cooks a range of foods, including meat, grain, vegetables, seafood, and more.
Get it for $449 on the official website.
7. The frescopod eco-friendly coffee pod maker creates 100% biodegradable and compostable filters.
Break up with plastic coffee pods while still getting mileage out of your Keurig with the frescopod eco-friendly coffee pod maker. It makes customized coffee pods using your preferred ground coffee. It’s quick to use and practically mess-free.
Preorder it for $49.
8. The Razer Reusable Stainless Steel Straw has a stainless steel body and collapsing design. It eliminates plastic straw waste.
The Razer Reusable Stainless Steel Straw is bound to turn a few heads at the coffee shop. It boasts a sleek design and extremely convenient features. A silicone tip prevents scalding, and the collapsing body makes it easy to clean and travel with. Finally, the body is also 100% recyclable, which is why it’s one of the best sustainable and ethically made gadgets of 2021.
Get it for $19.99 on the official website.
9. The House of Marley Get Together Duo Bluetooth speakers have a bamboo and fabric construction for high-quality sound.
Fill your rooms with eco-friendly sound with the House of Marley Get Together Duo Bluetooth speakers. They have a compact size, which is ideal for sitting on a desk or shelf. But most impressive are the bass and clear sound from the 3.5-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeters.
Get them for $149.99 on the official website.
10. The Mint Girls organic clothing collection features science- and astronaut-inspired clothing for girls who want to reach for the stars.
Finally, the Mint Girls organic clothing collection supports girls’ interest in science and space. The collection has three themes: letters, astronauts, and words. Each theme has a dress, T-shirt, and leggings. Plus, the organic material is soft yet durable.
Preorder clothing from this collection starting at $34.38.
These sustainable products do their part to promote a lifestyle that’s easier on the planet. What steps are you taking to be more eco-friendly? Let us know what changes you’ve made and what sustainable gadgets you use to achieve them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜